Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 90

Aggregator gang
You'd think, he who has power would have interfered with the murder and rape instead of watch. He too has become like those who put him in this situation. Allow it to play out and then judge.
Dunno if he actually saw that happen or not. Pretty sure it was just quickly shown so that we know that innocents are being caught in the crossfire of this nonsense faction war.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since Raoul-sama is literally the God of Death now, chances are he can easily bring everyone back to life, so literally everyone will he judged.

Honestly? Raoul-sama is probably the best to judge them, cause he literally don't care about their nonsense, he only cares about revenge, paying evil into evil, so as long as the person didn't do something bad they're probably safe from his wrath and will be judged fairly.

Also, rapist dude has a sun for a dick :meguupog:

Supporter
9s7oQM8.jpeg
Judgment, you say?
railgun-1-1-judgment.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he ever claimed to be benevolent, or a good person. He's also completely insane.
Also,
if I remember correctly, he'll just casually resurrect them to be judged too.

please say that they go to heaven or some shit I need copium

Aggregator gang
Boy, I hope that now that he's the god of death or whatever and obviously doesn't give a fuck about rules he can just resurrect the people that got killed for no reason other than being in the wrong place.

Probably won't happen, but I hope he's not totally gone.
Most likely during the screening, they would be resurrected If they didn't sin. Because I think he couldn't resurrect his sister, she was reincarnated or something.

Aggregator gang
I really wonder how this series will end. A mighty spectacle or some flat ending? The latter might actually be more amusing, considering the journey we've been through so far and doubtless we still have ahead of us.
An ever speeding up train crash.
Either he will become only ruler in the pantheon or he will get reincarnated where his sister is. Either way we will see cleansing of the mortal world and after that all of the pantheon

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder how this series will end. A mighty spectacle or some flat ending? The latter might actually be more amusing, considering the journey we've been through so far and doubtless we still have ahead of us.
An ever speeding up train crash.
Picture this, final vengance raoul vs the gods, Raoul wins, kills the god of gods and seats in the throne of gods and proceeds to say i'm really the Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru :chad: . Roll credits

Yeah the MC has lost it. He doesn't have a clear vision of revenge now he is gonna send people to hell just because they were in the general vicinity when he was executed. He is looking for excuses to torture people now and he has the power and his own twisted sense of justice to do it. No reason to keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread