Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
It's but a different flavor of shock content, duh. And looking at how it made people agitated, i'd say it did it's job well enough. Besides, manga had it from the beginning, and this, most likely, isn't the last time we see it either.
Also, as i already said, the scene stressed out that Raoul's Faith followers are as unhinged as their opponents, and that meshes well with the ending of the chapter.

Honestly, though, i never understood why some people are fine with gorefests, but start throwing tantrums at the mere mention of sexual violence.
People are agitated indeed. I chock that up that people can live through sexual violence and experience those scars for quite a while, people don't really survive murder.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the moment that random young woman was on screen she was about to get raped...

Dex-chan lover
Positive this manga will end with him just destroying the world. His revenge is legit already done..now he is just doing this for fun and his own amusement.

Users who are viewing this thread