Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

That was... brief. Who else is he gonna get revenge on? Unless he plans on toying with her for the rest of the series...

Dex-chan lover
another generic fantasy revenge story, feels a bit to rushed and forced. i mean for fuck sake why not just have the princess burning orphans alive and eating kitten puree while your at it?
also Raul? the fuck kind of hero name is Raul?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank You for your Hard work ... i Hope he will torture her and then kill .... nidoume no yuusha 2.0 😂😂😂. I like the Story so far

Dex-chan lover
Bet the hero was just playing up what he thought was expected of a hero the first time around. He seems like he was a sadistic bastard before getting betrayed and only refused the princess because he felt she was too "vanilla" for his tastes. Now he knows she's just as twisted as he is and is back to claim his bride.

Dex-chan lover
I like the Princess's style I hope she manages to kill the reincarnated Hero yet again
Also the pacing in this is way to fast you think they would have included more information about the Hero or the kingdom this is set in or had some rising tension before this wedding but no fuck it we're having this happen all at once. WE'LL DO IT LIVE, FUCK IT

Also as a side note what is it with these "Demon Kings" with no name? It seems hardly fitting for a Demon King.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would have been more interested if the revenge story was basically finished in a single chapter, so we would instead have to look at a situation where he has to deal with the shit situation he is in now. He killed the princess(even if well-deserved) in cold blood from their perspective and depending on how vast the kingdom is, he may not actually have anywhere to run after that. So, how does he deal with this world? Does he simply destroy the Kingdom, almost all of whom had nothing to do his execution(which, really, would legitimately make him worse than the princess at that point), simply run and run until they stop, or take the kingdom by force?
Or, the world is divided into multiple kingdoms... but they are, at least officially, in alliance with each other, so they are obligated from that to keep watch for the traitor-hero. Maybe have a kingdom that got a shit deal and work from there?

Users who are viewing this thread