Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Blessed are we to find another middle-schooler writing some meaningless, edgy bullshit that is neither interesting nor entertaining (in fact somehow even less interesting and less entertaining than Kaifuku). I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. Utter garbage 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy another one of these
Looking forward to the LOGIC™ of the healercuck manga

Dex-chan lover
this will fail hardcore if there aint no hardcore fucking of bitches tbh

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so we have Nidome no Yuusha being a cringy ripoff of Tate no Yuusha, and now we have this ripping off of Nidome. Christ almighty, how fucking edgy are these kids?

Dex-chan lover
@Eschaton
doesn't that just mean a lot of people are reading it? It doesn’t mean it’s popular- it’s on chapter one. A new title; people have to at least read this chapter to come to a conclusion or get an impression of it.

You’re coming to the wrong conclusion by looking at what data you have the wrong way. Like anti-vaxxers noting how there’s mercury in vaccines and writing their own misled conclusions.

Edit: Nvm, you edited your comment into something terribly different.

@Nogoodnms
@Nohd
@mlow44
@AnimuVsMango

>See edgy title
>clicked to read
>feel edgy
>write comment bashing why this manga is edgy

1549212139763.png

Fed-Kun's army
i see tragedy.. hoping it was NTR.. did not see NTR.. all i see is those typical revenge fuck strutts. still gonna follow will wait for the "Tragedy" to come

Dex-chan lover
@victormg huh it's almost like I read the first one out of passing curiosity then noticed a similarity in this one and decided to skim over the first 5 pages before blindly bashing it like the shit i am
Get out of here with your leddit-level banter.

>asking other to get out of the manga comment page
>says the person who dont like the genre but felt entitle to bash it anyway
You just cant make this up😁

Nice a yandere/narcissists/bitter/self-conceited princess then a mindbroken hero cant wait how will he get his revenge and break her....

What is that nonsense does that goddess spouting really cant understand that part

Btw what the hell is wrong with those guys who spouts nonsense but critism, i mean if its not your cup of tea then ignore it. If you're oh so almighty good then pls feel free to write and draw your own manga then post it here in this site so we can see how good your words really are.

i think mc will rape/torture her in front of many people then probably mc will have her as his personal sex slave and that princess will like it as long as she can have the mc

Dex-chan lover
From the cover it seems like he lets her live, my bets on brainwashing or something like Freya from Kaifuku.

Users who are viewing this thread