Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
It him but in disguise, giving false hope in order to give em despair (at least i would do that)

Dex-chan lover
A typical battle junkie, I guess. But against a "hero" with a full blessing from a goddess... 🤔 At this point that corrupt kingdom would really need to revive the Demon Lord itself just to have a minuscule chance against our Mad Lad.

@SpacyRicochet
I think he likes men.

@SpacyRicochet just ffs, cannibal? I don't know, the way he phrased "goblin prey" and the smile in the end kind of gave me some vibe, but really I'm just throwing in the dark

Dex-chan lover
so did the hero put a barrier around her castle to stop her from going out or something? also "i'm unable to go out and kill people" really bitch? that's what you're angry over? then just order your soldiers to go bring someone into the caste to kill them, do you usually go out into the city just to cut people down?

Are they using 3D models for some stuff cause those goblins and the new guy's chest plate looks like they are 3D models in a few spots

Supporter
@Doomer

No, The princess can't kill anymore, the next sentence say it "Even trough you tried to decapitate the criminal, your blade can't reach it, it's akin to a barrier"

The Heroe put a spell/barrier around the princess that didn't let her kill people (but it seem she can hurt them... Don't know how it work...)

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
I think the barrier not only keeps her in but prevents her from killing anyone inside, hence why Sandra isn't already dead from the whippings/torture.

can t she just ask for a soldier to kill her?

the guy with one eye smells like a rapist. poor messenger boy perhaps he was picked with the tastes of the swordsmen in mind

Dex-chan lover
@SpacyRicochet Most likely(and they've already been list by others in this thread):

A) Battle junky, already having an idea that he will be able to fight a hero, the ultimate challenge.
OR
B) some kind of perv for the hero(cannibal or gay).

Dex-chan lover
@SpacyRicochet I want say he is just a Zaraki clone as in he loves killing anything strong that shows up before him I also get the weird sense that he would side with the hero Morally but will still fight him because well if he sides with the princess he gets to fight the hero

Soooo
Or hi is MC in a disguise
Or he is another pucking psycho...
I bet on both in the same time

Dex-chan lover
Why do the goblins look like they are cgi or 3d LOL wonder if all monsters will have that art style

Dex-chan lover
looking for that guy to help ? he doesn't seem so likely to help you, at least as much as the MC 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread