Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I think this dude is the mc in disguise? Or perhaps mc has already spoken to this guy and he's in on it.

But without this new guy as an antagonist the story does become rather... boring so it would be best to have him be antagonistic instead of on the mc's side. Someone who can at least potentially match mc's power would be very valuable as a plot device. Torture and chaos against fodder is nice and all but a nice battle between stronk peepo would be cool. Well, considering the short length of chapters maybe that's not such a good idea lol

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin
You're missing a critical plot point.
He's not the Hero anymore he's become a. demigod after making the goddess relinquish her powers to him.
Everyone still thinks MC still is at hero level.

Honestly that barrier is perfect tool for revenge he can keep randomly popping up messing her up each time and giving her false hope in trying to kill him.

I don't know but it feels like the smile of this dude Is identical to the hero's. Or he Is going to rape the brains out of this poor guy 😮

@Starbright,
MC be like: suddenly appears behind her
Whats up, Bitch? Missing me?

imagine that happening over and over.

Group Leader
So he’s gonna be his prey huh
Live by the edge die by the edge
Me likey

Aggregator gang
@Kuroageha the goddess didn't relinquish her powers to him she unsealed his dark magic (also known as voodoo edgy super op stuff)

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
ye which is why I said "potentially match" mc's power lol. IDK about the goddess giving her power though, I only remember him coercing her to revive him and let him retain all his OP abilities. I was just saying I would have liked to see a battle with him showing more of his power if ya catch my drift.

But ye maybe you're right, he probably is completely unparalleled anyways and everyone is completely fodder to him.

Users who are viewing this thread