Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

That smile at the end...I can see pure wickedness. I guess crazy sadist runs down through the family huh?

Dex-chan lover
Shit-eating grin. The next bastard to be slaughtered. Either that or the MC already took his place with facemorphing magic.

Double-page supporter
Should've just killed the princess then and there. Now the MC will end up facing more and more enemies that get stronger and stronger. He'll still come out on the top in the end, obviously, but he could've easily avoid all of the unnecessary BS that he now has to deal with, if he had just done what he went to do instead of turning into an idiot midway.

Is the MC dragging it out so he can get everyone killed while the princess calls them? Anyway, at least there's plot now.

Aggregator gang
Ah, just the usual hobbies of a princess. Leaving the castle, killing people, anything besides (or not) torturing/whipping a loyal subordinate.

i love the mc, but the plot is a bit all over the place. maybe it will develop and improve with more chapters. thanks for working on this. its definitely worth reading

Fed-Kun's army
it's actually growing more interesting with each chapter... such a fascinating comedy :3

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm really beginning to wonder if the princess has some kind of charm magic or something like the sister from Sevens. Considering her extreme arrogance and sadistic personality along with considering everyone around her no better than pigs why are so many people so loyal to her no matter what she does to the point of believing that what she does or wants is divine, all those her oppose her are the worst evil, and blindly cling to the belief no matter how selfish or evil she acts? Even after the torture and getting patched up Sandra will probably still loyally chase after hero for what he did to the princess thinking it's her fault for not protecting the princess and his for attacking the princess while glossing over the fact the princess' personality makes scum look saintly. Curious if best swordsman former acquaintance of hero or not, and if he blindly obediently hunts after hero, joins up with hero, or talks with hero before 'searching' for hero in areas definitely isn't at? Likely not a former party member as the party would have been executed around same time as hero due to being strong enough to fight the demon lord too unless are another blindly loyal underling who idolizes the princess no matter what. Might be a former royal guard who retired due to losing an eye and/or getting on in years. Would really be twisted if was hero's sister's husband. Guess will have to keep reading to find out.

"you shall not live,
as your destiny is to die
as soon as you see
the goblins of cgi"

Users who are viewing this thread