Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan the way you say another degenerate as if you've found another comrade. Indeed, it likely is another one of our comrades

ah-i-see-youre-a-man-of-culture-as-well-30643567.png

Smile looks insane. Looks like the new daddy is a friend of the hero who's enjoying the fact that the hero is back and he could finally redeem himself for not being there when the hero was being executed.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely KINO, how long must we wait for more of this masterpiece?

Dex-chan lover
@RedScaleWyrm his there in the image where the hero was being killed though but the major guy to get revenge from the party is the Mage cause he was there during the village killing. Still dunno what him and I assume the priest actually did.

Those first 5 pages. Blood on the walls, blood and bruises on her. Then whip, whip, whip, whip, whip. More blood on the walls, more on her, more out of her. They failed in executing her, so back to torture and abused. Whip, whip, whip, whip, whip. And....
...One, Censored Nipple.​

And those are the most ShutterStock'ed CG modeled goblins I have ever seen.

Double-page supporter
This mad lad is about to go on a wild ride.
It remains to be known if he will come out alive though.

Eyepatch guy is definitely a revenge target. He's in the picture of all the targets in chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread