Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 78

Supporter
Wow sh*t's about to go down. Let the festivities begin I guess.

On a side note I hope he doesn't kill the godess of love she was extra helpful. Except if she did something really horrible to him in the past or if him killing her is what she desires most, which wouldn't surprise me tbh.
past chapter implied she was behind the saintess who was behind most of his suffering.

so yeah, she’s pro gonna die though if that is the case, she’ll be higher on the list and will have a much worse punishment than just dying. I’m thinking stripped of her powers and left in hell for eternity

Dex-chan lover
past chapter implied she was behind the saintess who was behind most of his suffering.

so yeah, she’s pro gonna die though if that is the case, she’ll be higher on the list and will have a much worse punishment than just dying. I’m thinking stripped of her powers and left in hell for eternity
Honestly the worst punishment for THAT goddess of love will be the mc doing nothing. Probably anything the mc does to her she will enjoy and take it as a sign of his love and will not really be considered a punishment.

Wait which chapter was that, I dont rmb reading anything about that

Dex-chan lover
It looks like Raul-chan is going to unlock a new achievement, "The God of WarSlayer Raul-chan"! Who was the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to create a scythe and make it available to anyone? Who was the idiot who gave Raul-chan so much power? Will the Raul-chan+Demon Princess ship happen?! Watch the next episode~ :nyoron:
Thk u for ur hard work on all the translations~

Users who are viewing this thread