Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I'm a bit confused... I get that the "lamb" is the son and that the "bull" is supposed to be the "father", but in the end we see the MC outside the castle, with a more or less intact corpse of the father.
Is the author just not showing the full gore?

Because when I reached that point my first reaction was "Whut? Was all this a feverdream caused by the drugs he found in the basement?"
I mean, why feed the father to the son, and then show us the father's corpse in the garden/some distance away from the entire castle? Why drag the apparently intact corpse outside and leave it face down in the dirt when he could've just as well left it in the dining room?

Dex-chan lover
so did he kill the kids or not? he cut into something and feed meat to the guy so i assume he killed/cut into pieces one of the brothers yet never actually see him to it and never see what happens to the other brother, guess torturing and killing kids is a bit to edgy for the artist to handle.

Dex-chan lover
Confusing and badly hinted. There are better ways of not showing certain scenes...

Dex-chan lover
@Joelasdasd i lost count past a couple hundred
wmfERWW.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How weak are some posters that can't handle a bit of guro and cannibalism when it's done upon cannibals themselves.
Double standards much?

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to Hell. Pull up a chair, enjoy the festivities. Yeesh.

@doomer They cant show you them killing a kid. But you can see the knife having a small half circle. Thats him cutting the kids shoulder. Then later you can see the table covered in blood from the kids death.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
The way he is exacting revenge is to make his targets suffer as much as possible and in the same way as their victims had. So he holds himself back and puts on an act, forcing his targets to be put in the same positions as their victims to the point of making them beg for mercy.

Idk why I think this manga is funny as hell. I mean, I feel so satisfied with all this torture anf the MC is quite the funny one !

Dex-chan lover
One of the people in basement is the servant who asked about the messenger before right?

Users who are viewing this thread