Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

It's gonna take forever before the MC finish his revenge ?

Can somebody who read the LN spoil me ?

Everyone is so cartoonish evil that's ridiculous

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the MC will actually save the children, i know it's kinda doubtful but his whole goal is revenge, so he shouldn't have anything against the chirldren

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope amidst all these cartoonish evil villains, they insert some random noble whose sole sin is accidentally bumping into a cat that the hero liked.

And of course, he dies horribly for it.

I feel that there is someone behind him on the roof because of the hair shine and a dark and ripped cloak

Dex-chan lover
we know the hero is warped by his desire for revenge.... but does he actually care about innocents or petty criminals?
or specifically only those that harmed him and those he care about? and maybe their helpers and stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
the number of views on this shit is shocking, weebs truly are edgy kids

Dex-chan lover
I hope that he does the same experiments on her as she did to all the victims. Evil doctors can't handle their own medicine after all.

Dex-chan lover
Eh idk man. Im fine with edgy manga and all, but idk why but having a country run solely by psychopaths just sounds stupid to me. Im honestly baffled with what I just said, of all things in this manga the thing that bug me the most is how every upperclass people is a psychopath

Dex-chan lover
Man. Such hope in their eyes. This chapter looks promising as well

Users who are viewing this thread