Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Not enough exaggeration
75j6XeC.png

Fixed

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu I love the frank edgyness. The hero is bad (even if he has some reason for it). It's nice to see a hero becoming as bad as the "bad guys" in his quest for revenge and accepting it.
It's a simple story but with rather few plot-hole and none of this hypocrisy most heroes has in mangas nowadays.

Aggregator gang
It's a JPG, nothing ducking happens when you open it in a new tab.

Edit: Same thing when you go to the scanlator's site.

Dex-chan lover
@kampfarsch the hero already made it a point that he’s not in any particular rush, and that he’s back to enjoy every living moment tormenting all the asshats involved. In a way, this is a very leisurely revenge...

I'm starting to lose my patience with the flow of the story. Maybe I'll have to wait for 2 or 3 chapters before reading, it's so damn annoying to be jumping from cliffhanger to cliffhanger...

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks theres big difference between drawing out torture scenes that we see and drawing out the empty boring space in between the actual happenings

Dex-chan lover
I think the first page open thing is just that it's a HUUUUEEEEEG picture. And the point of redoing early parts is to establish that the previous chapters with the floor clearing happened BEFORE this conversation, since in chapter order that conversation happened THEN those other parts.

In the earlier chapters i was so interested in this manga because i thought it was rare (at least for me) to see the mc to be so dark and evil. Plus the way he tortured the princess was so great.

But now that's all there is to it. All these chapters felt like a filler to me and i didn't think i saw any development in the story. No side characters that really contribute to the story, no more princess, nothing really except the mc went here and there to get his revenge one after another.

Except the general that turned into a zombie, all the characters killed by the mc didn't make an impact after they're introduced.

Maybe i just put the expectations too high for a gore, ecchi, dark manga

I dont know what this chicks getting all arrogant about you found out his identity and instead of toying with you knows he going slaughter you.

Dex-chan lover
@Clad95150

well i like edgy thing , this one got me good the first chapter and started to bore me at the arc of the cannibal. still reading because its not bad but a bit too slow for me

Thanks for the update. I don't get where the doctor gets her confidence. He can still slaughter her you know? Or what? Is she planning to psychologically manipulate all 3 of them?

Users who are viewing this thread