Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

I just don't get why the doctor would do that to herself. Pride? I would've gave up and died before I hit double digits, fuck probably after the first one. Like you can end your torture by doing nothing, but nope lemme just down 40 vials of poison

Dex-chan lover
man, after re-read this chapter, 17 hours of constant torture by poison, alone, with SSR gacha rate of survival is probably the worst of em all lol

jak

Contributor
I'm all for him getting his revenge, but I don't think he should destroy that village.

Aggregator gang
b73.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, this manga is feeding my sadism that I should've kept locked away deep inside

Am I the only one who would've liked the doctor to be spared? Idk why, it just annoys me how, she struggled so hard, and fought for hours, but to no avail. In my opinion, I think it would've been better for her to be thrown out into the wilderness to survive if she could down all the potions. Like, if she could cure herself from all of them, he would throw her into a forest os something, and spare her, so that, if she is able, there is er possibility for her to survive. Idk

Users who are viewing this thread