Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
all right kiddo, get your asses up and start walking , we're goin to some nice field for HELL MARCH

Dex-chan lover
Lol field trip i love it!

I am still confused why people keep wanting the plot thickens, in the first place the plot is not a big straight line. He just want revenge to the people that wrong him and his close person.

First he revenge the princess cause she decieve raul, next the general who killed his family and village, and in the recent chapter is doctor and noble who create the mutant from raul beloved student and kids. Now it is time for the village who abandoned raul student and kids.

He even explicitly said in this chapter he just want revenge for people who cruel to his closed one. He does not care about how corrupted the system in this kingdom or changing the kingdom into a justice kingdom. So this is the journey of raul doing revenge and torture.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think this entire planet is evil for some reason.
Yeah it has good, like who the hero was before, but I have yet to see a chapter with a "decent" human being.
I mean the soldiers who turned into monsters were probably, but damn I really hate this planet.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitcha
There probably are streams in the forest, but they likely didn't know where it was or they couldn't remember where it was, their thinking capacity having been eroded by the drug with only thoughts of "Kill all monsters" and "Nor Village has water" being the only things left in their minds.

Ai-chan knows that feeling. Ai-chan has gone through days when Ai-chan was so tired that even driving home was automatic (no conscious thoughts whatsoever, only muscle memory was active) and the moment Ai-chan got home, bed was the only thing Ai-chan could think about. Ai-chan didn't even remember to close the front door or to turn off the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread