Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

If i were the MC, i will leave the village and say something like this :"You see, i can read minds, so i will back tomorrow, and then if i discover a single sinner is alive in this village, i kill them all, so.. have fun ultil tomorrow!

Aggregator gang
well this plot is ridiculous, there is no way all villager that materialistic, what small village want money for anyway, buy a f*cking ship?

Meh. Getting tiring to see him getting across villains, not a single living redeemable person.

@roata11 While yes the plot is ridiculous, saying money they acquired is useless is straight up not true. With this money they could develop the land, use it for trade, expand their village and numerous other things that require money. Money is a necessity in any village or town

Dex-chan lover
Man, those soldiers were good people. If they were still alive, they could be top tier knights/soldiers

Fed-Kun's army
@Luxurice What makes this better than any of those other psycho revenge mangas that's basically all about sex first he's like "Oh, yeah... Revenge time."... This MC is literally killing the people that wronged him and his comrades and so far he's killing them the same way they would other people and the important part is he does it with a smile!
@KatoShuu Yup, rotten to the core country!

I feel unrivaled amounts of joy seeing them suffer the consequences of their actions BUT it is quickly overwhelmed by the feeling of sadness brought upon by raouls anguish
(do NOT spell check me english aint my first language)

Users who are viewing this thread