Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Way to waste 2 chapters on a flashback to show us how evil these people are after a chapter showing how evil these people are

@broadsword80
One of them as about to. He stopped and knocked some sense into himself.

Though whether choosing to not attack trash can be considered sensible is up for debate.

At this point, I honestly just read this manga to appreciate the author for coming up with those crazy revenge ideas a normal human couldn't possibly come out with....

i feel like him exterminating all of humanity is 100% fair because the part of humanity that wasn't a piece of shit was already killed.

Dex-chan lover
Awww such a nice trip would be even better with some music.
Such a shame that General Doot is double dead now.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the tag Rotten World to be created and applied here.

Every chapter is an angst buffet, it's almost comedy.

Dex-chan lover
@NeoUsui

I would teleport all'of them to the desert, drug'em and the put water bags in their guts, so they will start killing each other for a cup of water, but as they all have one, even if they transform back into a human, literally all need to die, just 1 can survive in the end.

They'll all die eventually

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, a field trip!
It never fails to amuse me the 'lighthearted' moments where the MC acts all innocent and shit when obviously nothing innocent is going on.

Dex-chan lover
@nhoctu97 the two flashback chapters don't add anything new. If they did then it wouldn't be a problem. We know these people are shit when we saw them kill those two girls, steal their stuff and bury them in an unmarked grave. We also know they did not help the hero's friends and let them die. We didn't need two flashback chapters reminding us of how they were used in an experiment, right after the people who used them in said experiment were killed and we were reminded that they were killed in an experiment. The author could have done the flashback to when the hero gives the dagger to the kid and skip the whole them turning into monsters and the villagers being dicks. That way we know the importance of the dagger and the story can move along

Dex-chan lover
If he can control their bodies to that extent, then have them slowly walk into a river or something and make them not move once they get in. Maybe even walk in and out. Drowning is pretty much the worst way to die.

Contributor
If Kaifuku got an anime adaption, i demand the same here. <3

Ugh, I love this series and thank you for translating it, but it’s just so terrible. Why flash back chapters that don’t add anything? Why is each chapter so short?? WHY??

I hope that MC just walks around the forest and the monsters that live there pick them up one by one.

Lets make them walk until they die begging for water
Same plot different history
Over and over

Group Leader
@Kingdo

They do. MC's family, his comrades, the supply soldiers that just died, the two sisters, the innocent experiments. They were all good people.
But the MC doesn't care about "good people", he's focusing on making the "bad people" suffer for taking advantage of the good people (especially the ones he's connected to).

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar maybe artist got the basic plot to release in volume and this 2 chapters to stretching that?
and sorry for sudden being a di*k in my last cmt

As always this shit is retarded... No way the fucking retard author want people to believe that there is not another source of water... Usually Villages are build near River or Stream of water.

Users who are viewing this thread