Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Ooooh maaaan is he gonna make the kids look like some refreshing barrels of water.... (๑•﹏•)

Fed-Kun's army
You know things bad when the manga community which usual tell people not take revenge on children are saying "yeah, shouldve torched the goddamn kids to" LMFAO

now places your bets:
- do the kids, abandoned their parents thinking their strangers(illusion magic)
-do the parents kill their own kids and drink them lmfao.

Fed-Kun's army
@kowoyoshi
Probably both
The kids, affected by illusion, see their parents as strangers (or even monsters that goess WAAATTTTERRRRR), so they'll closed the doors
While the parents, blinded by the extreme thirstiness, lose their sanity and wreck down the doors, bleeding their kids in the process, and see the blood as water

Fed-Kun's army
The parents definitely deserve whats coming to them.

The kids... I won't say they deserve the same thing, but from the few panels we saw, they're gonna need something along the lines of "the fear of god" or rather the fear of our MC to make them a little bit decent humans... or something.

@kowoyoshi I'm not sure having them abandon their parents really counts much as a punishment. As mentioned, they don't really have much of a moral code (not surprising considering the adults)... the punishment of having them realize their freedom to do whatever they way eventually means there's no adults to feed and shelter them would take too long (in story).

I like how he distinguished between the adults and the children. Shows he's still revenge-driven and not just completely lost it.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler I'm betting the children are going to see the parents come home all messed up and not recognize them, and proceed to murder them thinking they're monsters or something. When the illusion wears off then the kids will be scarred. I mean it's not like the kids are blameless in all this.

Double-page supporter
maybe he really will make the villager to kill and drink the children blood as 'moisterizer'

Dex-chan lover
oh , why do i feel that this part of revenge feels more fulfilling than those VS noble commander scientists etc.

Double-page supporter
@kamishiniyari because they're being given a much more mental torture. Literally depriving them of any water and making them do a death march basically, whilst also adding the psychological torture of killing all their children (illusory obviously, but still real to the villagers in their minds). Everyone else's punishments just didn't seem all that torturous as it should be. The long drawn out pain of the villagers just feel more satisfying

@wolfwhistler I doubt he's really letting the children off the hook. They've all grown up watching their parents do these shitty things, so they're probably already corrupted in their mentality even if they didn't partake in the actual decisions of the adults. He'll probably somehow through a roundabout way cause the children to either suffer or to die. Whether that be their own parents somehow murdering them in a twisted way persuaded by illusions used by the MC, or something else.

I really love this MC, if only all MC in the hentai manga especially NTR genre just like him...

Let me guess. It's still the same village. He will cast illusion magic on both parents and children, so children will be looking as adults and parents as thirsty monsters(the reconstructed situation with drugged soldiers and villagers).
Aaaand the gates will break.
Accidently!

Users who are viewing this thread