Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Not killing those kids could be a problem in the future. They were raised by scums.

Dex-chan lover
Raul isn't killing the kids.
The villagers will.

Come on, this isn't the first time Raul pulls this stunt.

Dex-chan lover
At least he's a nice guy. "No, I won't kill your kids. I'll let you kill your kids."

Aggregator gang
"wow, he killed their children"
"oh, he cast an illusion magic, what a shame"

Am i too cruel to think that the kids also deserve some kind of punishment too? Bc even tho they don't know about the soldier thirst accident, but they knew about how the adults stole and kill travelers. But i guess, Raul just gonna stay in his one true revenge :/

Dex-chan lover
honestly if it were me i would just quit at the start by killing myself. You 100% know hes going to torture you so why not just quit?

@Karakuri1812 like he said in chapter 22, he don't care with how the way they live, he only interested in revenge of the young soldier

also damn, what a way to give revenge.
i think they'll get the same treatment on Moltke village as the young soldier in next chapter.

I bet he'll turn them into monsters like the young soldiers or use an illusion and then the kids will refuse to let them in or something along those lines

Dex-chan lover
if the kids really were innocent i guess this is a pretty fitting revenge, since the adults were doing all those horrible things to make themselves and their families wealthy.

Having the door shut on you and your own kids not willing to give you a drink of water no matter how much you plead for it mirrors how the soldiers literally risked their lives clearing all the nearby monsters only to have the village that benefited from it mock them and watch them die.

He's going to have them kill their kids isn't he.
That, or just have them die from dehydration while being rejected water.

Users who are viewing this thread