Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 26.1

Rather than this, i would have like to know whether the villagers(especially the father) manage to unearth his daughters' remains and gave them a proper burial.

Dex-chan lover
Well....... I can have some sympathy for a mama's boy character. Maybe kick him around for a bit and let him run back home to his mama never to bother anyone again? But unless he's like a genocidal maniac, I think he doesn't deserve to die

(just to remind everyone Hitler was a mama's boy lol)

Dex-chan lover
Besides being a narcissist, the prince has no real character flaws so I'd feel a bad if he got a gruesome end like the rest of the characters

Dex-chan lover
@Heyitsdan well. I read that theresa believed suffering was a good thing, and that a lot of the sick in her clinics were simply left there to slowly die without proper medical care. Thnk i saw it in a documentary with whistleblowers, but could have been biased

Dex-chan lover
Poor pampered soul. Wrong place, wrong bride, wrong time.

I don't think our hero will kill that coward... Although, our hero might be watching from some where laughing his guts out coz the prince peed again.

Dex-chan lover
@Imkindasad so everyone sane is scared and gone into hiding, because all the powerful people are insane and killing each other.

Users who are viewing this thread