Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
so what, the princess isn't really evil she was just brainwashed?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer you can see she still had those desires before hand (since she wanted to make him hers before Saint-lady did anything), the 'Saintess' just amplified them with her magic
She might've not burned down a village but she was still a pretty shit person

I wonder if the pervert goddess had anything to do with that girl or if she's from a different denomination since she was referring to a "god"

So just to piece it together:

Princess has plans to dominate Raoul.
Saintess comes along and uses magic to make the Princess want to love raoul.
The princess thus determines that she should get rid of his loved ones so he is completely hers. Deciding to kill him when he runs away.

In other words, the saintess made a psychopathic yangire princess into a psychopathic yandegire princess.

Did I get everything right?

Dex-chan lover
I’m still waiting to see the saintess’s magic bounce off the MC because he’s got the gods protection

Dex-chan lover
@Amai_Dolce: Ain't you reading the wrong manga? 🤣

@Doomer. Nah, she is evil AF. The Priestess just made her come out a bit stronger, than she would have. Yet again, even if instigated, she herself decided to massacre everyone MC loved.

@Quanyquan18 me neither actually? i haven't read it all but i did read what went on at this point and neither the wizard thing nor the saintess ordeal are going like i remember.. it's been a while though

Princess pussy was shown it seems. Lovely! I want to defile saintes inside a cathedral or church and just Fuck her for a while day until she drops. I love pussy and I eat pussy for breakfast

Aggregator gang
So the princess originally was just an evil perv, but then the saintess made her obsessed with him to the point where she would kill all the other heroes

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 you know what? fair point. it's always funny how we're completely okay with someone cut in half, their guts dripping out, but the moment boobs show up everyone goes "HARAM" like some kinda overly-religious prudish muslim cleric-wannabe.

Dex-chan lover
I hope people still realize the princess was (is) still fucking evil and was going to fuck over Raoul, just that the.. "saintess" took that shit to a whole other level.

@Wolvenworks gore isn't really an issue in most western countries, but if you show sexual violence(giblin slayer) or racial discrimination between fatasy beings you are fucked

Can anyone spoil to me how the MC kills the saint ?

Actually i got the spoilers, may be wrong so i don't know

The Saint was actually the most evil of the characters, in the end the MC reveals the truth about her to the population and the folowers of the faith, she don't actually have any holy power instead she uses somekind of Evil light pagan (?) magic, she get's burned to death as a witch, MC dies because of his sins that he commit againts the "demons" (which are not actually demons just another race that people decide to call demons), made the Goddess blind of one eye to follow the Saint to hell and throw her into her followers and "friends" in hell who will make her suffer with them for eternity

I don't know if there will be a Vol 3, if there will be, it probably will be about him going against "God" or something, but i think that is finished with vol 2

Users who are viewing this thread