Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
It looks like his ex-companions are the real boss here. Between the mage that sent the illusion as precaution and this manipulative priestess they both are a tough nut to crack.

Dex-chan lover
So there was a final boss after the final boss apparently.
I'm not complaining, in fact I want more people for him to have vengeance on :)

Fed-Kun's army
Isnt this kind of a cop out? all she did was make the princess, who was already intending to fuck with raoul, he hots for him... who am i kidding i know this is trash, no point in questioning it lmao

Their deal with Raul just simply hates. They can't stand to see someone who are so righteous and pure heart. Well, he became like this will be considered as a lose, I think, but it is entertaining. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
How disappointing, It's almost like the author wants to redeem the princess

To clarify, this doesn't redeem the princess in any way shape or form, she was just given a push further down her already despicable obsession. Basically, this is just a plot point introduced to make the Saintess guilty, but all she did was accelerating the princess' own degeneracy.

Now, would the princess have gone as far as she did without the Saintess' intervention? We don't really know, but it hardly matters because we know she was rotten anyways. They're both gonna pay for what they've done with interest though. Looking forward to it.

the princess is scum , this saintess is scum, they're all scum.

Users who are viewing this thread