Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Its seem this series heroine is the princess. Well if the princess want to destroy the world too, so why not 🤣🤣

Interesting, but Id have thought it’d be funnier if he revealed it was a holy goddess that brought him back, so holy magic won’t do anything. Just imagine the public’s reaction if they knew that the “traitorous hero” was brought back to exact retribution by a divine being. The monarchy would be overthrown be religious zealots in no time, especially if they thought siding with the princess meant going against an extremely powerful goddess

Group Leader
wow that light mode blinded me for a few seconds

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else curious about this king looking like an over the top version of Pain from Naruto lol

Dex-chan lover
@Thatguy66 I was expecting that, but Raoul is also gonna kill the saintess so she would try to get the f*ck outta him

@osqmu Let me invert the colors of the manga you're reading so you dont have to look at all that filthy black on white.

Double-page supporter
This story is making less and less sense as it goes. I think the author realized he doesn't know where he's going with it, so he's just making stuff up as he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread