Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
What was cringe about it?
the entire chapter was basically a template for the spite-fueled delusions of any given teenage boy with an over-inflated sense of self-worth as derived from a persecution complex.

The flow of events, expressions, character reactions, everything was just so immature and unnatural that it causes one to cringe. But, for the most part, only adults will understand that 'over-indulging in negative emotions via the echo chamber of an unrealistic narrative' is cringe and embarrassing.

tldr; you'll understand when you're older

Dex-chan lover
the entire chapter was basically a template for the spite-fueled delusions of any given teenage boy with an over-inflated sense of self-worth as derived from a persecution complex.

The flow of events, expressions, character reactions, everything was just so immature and unnatural that it causes one to cringe. But, for the most part, only adults will understand that 'over-indulging in negative emotions via the echo chamber of an unrealistic narrative' is cringe and embarrassing.

tldr; you'll understand when you're older
Lol, How old do you think I am sonny?

Dex-chan lover
So the repercussions were...nothing? Just some minor embarrament with MC getting one over on them and the school doing nothing. I'm sure nothing bad will happen because of this
I think it may be implied that something will happen to them off screen? I dunno...

Either way, they got off way too easy.

Hopefully it is just so they can do something stupid and get hurt or killed later, and not be an annoying pest that keeps popping up.

Dex-chan lover
at least punch the dude and the class president! yeah the evil girl is evil no doubt about it, but simping for her and being such a bitchy lady that supposed to help and doesn't is so much worse!

Double-page supporter
Why is this site saying the series is finished when that's not the case? At the very least, it doesn't appear to be on the official raw site.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
@TehAverageMangaReader @Kaldin

It's a bit of a confusing situation yes, had a look, and while i haven't checked literally every title on comic corona but as far as i can tell they don't have a serialization status so you pretty much have to rely on them adding an announcement chapter or special title to know if it has ended..

And now we get to the fun part.. BookWalker, eBookJapan, BookLive, cmoa all list it as completed with even some japanese reviews commenting on it..

Oh and, while there hasn't been anything from the Author yet (Unless you wish to read into the "Thank you for your support" from their tweet on the vol 2 release) .. when it comes to the Artist, on Oct 3rd they had this to say:
xtkPrIs.png

So uh.. yeah.. not sure how to take that.. :haa:

While I'm sad I won't be able to see more of Gobubi. I'm not all that sad that the manga has ended cause it was kinda bad. Also I honestly don't like it in these "I'm a mob/side character/villain" stories where they make the "heros/main characters" comically villainous.

Dex-chan lover
@TehAverageMangaReader @Kaldin

It's a bit of a confusing situation yes, had a look, and while i haven't checked literally every title on comic corona but as far as i can tell they don't have a serialization status so you pretty much have to rely on them adding an announcement chapter or special title to know if it has ended..

And now we get to the fun part.. BookWalker, eBookJapan, BookLive, cmoa all list it as completed with even some japanese reviews commenting on it..

Oh and, while there hasn't been anything from the Author yet (Unless you wish to read into the "Thank you for your support" from their tweet on the vol 2 release) .. when it comes to the Artist, on Oct 3rd they had this to say:
xtkPrIs.png

So uh.. yeah.. not sure how to take that.. :haa:
Revisiting the manga and notice this D move, thats nasty

Double-page supporter
Man. I really hate stuff like this. It couldve been pretty decent but I cant stand the fact that it's ending here. I dont know if this was made just to just promote the light novel but it feels that way and I cant stand shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
So sad this has ended already when it only really covered the prologue. I hope the LNs get picked up by one of the publishers so we can continue following the story.

😭

Wait this is ending!? What the heck we only got ten chapters, did this get axed or something?

Users who are viewing this thread