Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I did expect it, no one likes crybaby MC, Avalon almost had it but author did change course on the right side and only made those events so that MC can grow a pair of balls and focus on what's really important than him.
Get stronger to protect his family and destroy cunts rather than simple stay on the background.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait this is ending!? What the heck we only got ten chapters, did this get axed or something?
I dont think so this is actually the end of volyne 2 in the web novel or pemroably volume 1 this is more like an add like never die extra where we were baited so hard then it ended.

Dex-chan lover
And then the badness poopy heads felt very bad, and everybody was friends again!
Yay for preschool stories!

I mean, I know where this was going (bondage arts, special ability "breeding" and "teamwork," morphs into progressively more attractive gobbo-girls...); hell, we All knew where this was going...

But you could let it get there at least ONCE before getting axe-kun to make a house call!
The Bateman came on WAY too fast...

Group Leader
Getting The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen flashbacks
That one was worse as it was axed while this one seems to just be simply an ad for the light lovely. The light novel for the one you mentioned hasn't even been updated since it was axed iirc. I've had the next vol on my wish list for awhile and the date always moved up

Aggregator gang
Dude, patience. Senpai just came back from delivering the news to the principal, nobody had any time to do anything yet, but the principal did change him to another class on the spot.

Given how the principal handled the teacher situation, he's probably going to do something about this case too, but he just came to know about it. The repercussions will be coming next chapter onwards.
It says this is the last chapter though.....

Dex-chan lover
All worth it for Sakuya's look of utter disgust. Thats the look of a good wife (Shin got some competition)

Group Leader
Yes, NOW it says this is the last chapter, but when we made these comments, it didn't.

This is likely an ad manga, meaning it's made to raise awareness of the LN's existence, so it's probable the story continues there.

Double-page supporter
Damn, didn't realise this was just an ad manga.
Had been enjoying this.

Dex-chan lover

It didn't originally. When I read this chapter as it came out there was no ending tag on the chapter. The last page before the credits sure does feel ending-y but it was not officially stated as being so there or by the translators.

If I hadn't come back now to randomly check on what happened with this I never would've known it was changed to demonstrate that this was the ending. Though knowing that it was a promo run for a LN/WN does make sense that they'd just pump out a year's worth of chapters to get people to read the original.

Dex-chan lover
i come back to see "end" on this when that wasnt there before, talk about abrupt! and weirder still is mangaupdates doesnt say "rushed ending / axed" which means this is just where they decided to stop for some mind-numbing reason

there is not enough content here to really call an enticing story. it smacks you with one curve ball and a whole lot of stupid decision making. probably a 4 / 10 series overall

Dex-chan lover
I was looking forward to seeing the new Gobubi and everything, but I guess they ended the manga early for some reason. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread