Geist x Revenant: Kusozako Mob na Ore wa, Aibou no Seirei o Bishoujo ni Shinka Sasete Saikyou ni! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Classic japanese comic trope, eh?
"I DiDn'T haVE ExPerIeNcE wItH FeMAleS, sO I'm GoIng TO bE a DumBaSs aT CoMMuNicaTinG wITh tHeM"
I mean, everyone in your class already treated you like shit so why would you dropped your guard for a second?

Fed-Kun's army
Yawn......how boring. All these reactions from people about the MC being dumb or the girl being a bitch read too much Shield Hero like stories. This is just an eye rolling outcome. Hopefully this story will not be predictable and give us some sort of nuance for all this.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter

that being said, I would like to take back what I said last chapter. I couldn't contain my curiosity so I read the WN and this story is indeed trash. It's like the author doesn't want to stick to only one troupe, so he makes things progress super fast, while sloppily explaining things along the way.

Oh btw, MC wasn't dumb here, the girl was using the Temptation skill of her Geist to make him go along. Not that it's well-explained in the manga or the WN.

TLDR: this is trash, not-worth-your-time kind of trash

Dex-chan lover
I mean we all knew it was sus af when she was peeking from behind the wall. Two routes, got a crush or a biotch.....given she was with the evil group....MC is an idiot

Group Leader
If you didn't want him getting close to you, why did you approach him in the first place!? You're the one who invited him to your party in the beginners dungeon, and you're the one who kept approaching him during class. Seriously, what's wrong with you, woman?

This seems dumb, but remember how they handled the teacher's plot, having the student president, the principal and the mom involved to solve the case. This seems like another over-the-top edgy bullying plot yet again, but execution is key and so far this manga has been good with how it handles these usually cliché bullying moments.

Also, I would like to say I have seen my fair share of women that keep attracting men and then complain that men won't stop coming onto them. It's like they have an uncontrollable urge to seduce someone and can't turn it off when they want to be alone, but instead of understanding that it's their problem, they throw the responsibility onto someone else.

I had this happen to me in high school, when a friend of our classmate (both girls) came to our school one day and kept flirting with me, touching me and asking if I went to the gym(which I clearly didn't and no one could reasonably think otherwise), trying to hold my hand (which I didn't reciprocate and had my hand closed but she kept holding it nonetheless) and other stuff that made me uncomfortable. To make matters worse, she had a boyfriend and everyone there knew it.

You know what she did after we all left school and went our separate ways? She told our classmate that I was coming onto her! Obviously our classmate saw the entire thing and didn't buy her bullshit for even a second, but that goes to show bitches be crazy, and the character this chapter portrays is over-the-top, but not unrealistic!

Group Leader
I mean, even without a wiki.
I have seen it since the first time he meet her that she have a black heart.
It's shown from her face
But remember this: we are a genre savvy audience, with access to visual clues and knowledge from similar works that the characters in the story don't have. If you want to criticize the character for a mistake he made, it has to be based on the knowledge he can reasonably posses. If you judge him based on knowledge he couldn't possibly have, then every character in any story ever told is dumb.

The protagonist is a teenager, likely doesn't have any experience with women, has been bullied by his entire class and teacher, and the only person to show him kindness in this environment is a cute girl that looks like a doll. Regardless, this is still a school and they are all kids put in a safe environment where death and injuries are supposed to be a rarity, plus it's not like they're expected to fight to the death against other humans. Meanwhile he's preoccupied with raising his weak ass (but wholesomely cute) monster to be able to stand her ground against bigger threats he knows will come.

Under those circumstances, can you blame the guy for falling for her trap? Remember, characters in a story are not going to be genre savvy or know they are in a story!

Dex-chan lover
Classic japanese comic trope, eh?
"I DiDn'T haVE ExPerIeNcE wItH FeMAleS, sO I'm GoIng TO bE a DumBaSs aT CoMMuNicaTinG wITh tHeM"
I mean, everyone in your class already treated you like shit so why would you dropped your guard for a second?
TBH, the wiki did tell him otherwise. She was supposedly a "saintess" type of girl, but I guess things don't always go as planned. Maybe one of her fans edited the wiki so he wouldn't doubt her. XD Or something!

Dex-chan lover
Heroine? She just did attempted murder and I imagine she'll do more horrible things to him as the story progresses.

Dex-chan lover
hope this is a wake-up call for our naive MC most of his classmates an assholes the only nice and looks after him is the red hair President

and I am crass my finger and hope MC gets op and pays her back

Dex-chan lover
Keep thinking with your dick and see where it takes you. What a loser. Also as said above, virginity truely kills people lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My mind can only think of one line to this chapter
"Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal"

Dex-chan lover
so even the "supposed to be saintess" is an asshole to the core.....what a suprise, what a suprise...not

Dex-chan lover
honesty it his own fault for falling for that one smh

it was super obvious she was up to something even the way how she was like all acting like she wanted to be close to him all of a sudden is some bs and he should have realized it lol but it is what it is

anyway looking forward to next ch

Fed-Kun's army
TBH, the wiki did tell him otherwise. She was supposedly a "saintess" type of girl, but I guess things don't always go as planned. Maybe one of her fans edited the wiki so he wouldn't doubt her. XD Or something!
If i were him, i'd test her reaction after rejecting her to go further. Even if she shows positive reaction i'm not gonna buy her act immediately and keep testing her until she annoyed. Kind MCs my ass, they often keep being infuriating. Assuming MC already know that the class treated MC like shit tho.

Users who are viewing this thread