Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Return of the Investment

Dex-chan lover
7cb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's been bugging me for a while. Reading the katakana, I would've thought the kingdom names were Elflieden (reference to Elfenlied, "Elvish Song", a musical score) and Granchaos/Grand Chaos, no? It can be stylized as Khaos too to sound more classic-Greek-esque.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, that girl with the massive cleavage was the queen? Shame, thought he was getting that in the deal too. I guess her daughter isn't too bad either.

Dex-chan lover
i just have one single complain with this, how he can write & read? is it magic? or "plot" magic?

Double-page supporter
obligatory language comprehension powers.

Frequently part of the summoned hero package.

dang it, thought the main girl would be the girl beside the king. now all feeling to read this has been completely stripped away. what a bummer 😔😔😔

Dex-chan lover
re-reading this after experiencing JoJo, the JoJokes are obvious now

Dex-chan lover
I too was disappointed that she was the queen. If she's not a romance option for the MC she might not get that much screen time down the road. Princess is okay but kind of lacks the impact Queen had for a first impression.

Fed-Kun's army
At least Queen makes sense why King decided to abdicate that fast. He probably wanted to do it all along, only couldn't because there was no heir.

Users who are viewing this thread