Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
can't wait for more, this just seems like it will be stupid but in a realy fun way

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer well his alternative is death^^ also from what i see he is only called a slave but seems like he can do whatever we wants

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu

His current status / position is her slave, but so far we've seen that she's not really bothered by that, and he's not interacted too many times with others, and we haven't seen other slaves I believe.

Also, if she's hating that, waiting until he starts bunnyhopping.

Fed-Kun's army
I literally LOL'd at the crouch walk jump. I can only imagine what it's like for an Elf in the middle of another world to watch what she assumes is a human move without moving arms or limbs, and somehow jumping all the while crouching.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still confused about what happened in chapter 2. Why would the dark-skinned elf, who had never had sex before, jump at the first opportunity to have sex with a guy she barely knows. He's not portrayed as being incredibly attractive. Literally the only thing he had done was stare at her chest and be like: "I likes what I likes" B) *staring intensifies*

Group Leader
unknown.png

unknown.png

@marshymallowy

Dex-chan lover
As this reminds of a certain game, if he digs too deep for ore, will he too be able to have all kinds of 'fun'?...

Fed-Kun's army
These monsters look exactly like the Spider Crickets in my basement.

Users who are viewing this thread