Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Lazy devs leave mechanisms like that in cheaper games. Better games even incorporate structural integrity dictating how high you can build with different materials, until it simply won't anymore work. If you destroy too many underlying blocks, the result won't be pretty for the parts above.

Dex-chan lover
Lazy devs leave mechanisms like that in cheaper games. Better games even incorporate structural integrity dictating how high you can build with different materials, until it simply won't anymore work. If you destroy too many underlying blocks, the result won't be pretty for the parts above.
It's actually less of a "cheaper games" thing and more just a choice. There's a lot of mods that allow you to customize gravity in minecraft(i don't mean just making them sand) and they don't affect performance that much, but it's not added to vanilla just to let people build without worry. The same reason it's like that in terraria and lots of other games.

Placing a block before get hit huh.... Maybe he also can block explosion right before the TNT ignited

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how destructible/movable his blocks are. That took a large blow without moving or cracking.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I had forgotten about sky bases, if he already wasn't broken enough.

Double-page supporter
So he made the flowing Super Mario Blocks, that already existed in the 80s. :)

Now, because he can do so many other things by prentending to use a keyboard, I wonder if he can do the «place water while falling» thing to survive otherwise unsurvivable falls?

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how destructible/movable his blocks are. That took a large blow without moving or cracking.
If we're following Minecraft logic here, only himself (or someone with his powers) and explosions could destroy those behemoths of structural integrity

Users who are viewing this thread