Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Well not bad
fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the shower scene 🙏
Wondering if this war is going to be totaly one-sided or if they'll actually encounter some setbacks

Power Uploader
I do like the artist taking extra care in drawing the tits and ass, like that beauty mark on the big girl's ass. However, I would like it more if they took it slower and did some more kingdom-building before going to the big war or whatever.

MD@Home
Dude uses bricks for literally everything … Use some chiseled, polished, smooth, or whatever stuff, too, ffs, will you?!
And the scale of those bricks is way off. They are way too tiny. They're like the size of a block of soap or something.

However, I would like it more if they took it slower and did some more kingdom-building before going to the big war or whatever.
Same. Slow tf down, man. Maybe also make Melty not so gratingly one-dimensional. "Haha production go brr"

Also, even elf hair is bound to frizz and turn dread if you keep it braided while showering.

Artist can draw thicc bods, but naked Q looks like ferret roadkill. (Then again, maybe it's intentional, what with her his fur being wet and clingy. If so, then well done, artist, you got me.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread