Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I wonder where they are going to cut the manga off at. THe LN got axed fairly early, and the WN stopped abruptly because of that as well...
so another monmusu bites the dust, huh. what a shame, it's starting to look like only monster musume and interspecies reviewers are the only monmusu stories capable of overcoming that dastardly title of axed.

Dex-chan lover
So it begins, the gathering of the harem but at least Slyphy is #1. Still curious what the harpies were doing to him in his dreams or assuming they were doing something to him physically while he was in deep sleep. Thanks for the chapter.

Sylphy will later explains to him she put him into deep sleep with magic then segs.

Should be in the same chapter she tell him it's fine to accept Aira (and then they have threesome)

I'm sure I missed it but ... when did Slyphy give permission for the one eyed girl to become waifu number 2 (or consort number 1)? Not that I'm complaining mind you because sanctioned (by the main waifu no less) second wives are the BEST.

Too lazy to double check with RAW but iirc Aira was saying "get permission from her highness first" (more literally 'after getting permission from her highness')

Supporter
so another monmusu bites the dust, huh. what a shame, it's starting to look like only monster musume and interspecies reviewers are the only monmusu stories capable of overcoming that dastardly title of axed.
Hello good sir, may I introduce you to the hidden based manga called "Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi"?

Dex-chan lover
Sucks to hear the news of likely-impending ending based on lack of source material.

Funny how one of the few actual monster girl series (that isn't just like, a girl with beast ears, or a few scales, or w/e) is a minecraft isekai, of all things.

Dex-chan lover
mc afterwards:
Fr9CgEbXsAEB9Y0.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
mc afterwards:
Fr9CgEbXsAEB9Y0.jpg:large
In this setting, harpies lay unfertilized eggs regularly like birds, but if harpies get fertilized successfully, they end up carrying the pregnancy to term internally like humans and other mammals. Kousuke himself acknowledges that this doesn't really make sense.

Dex-chan lover
these kind of of relationship should be made with the consent of ALL party involve...
or else lives will be ruined...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder where they are going to cut the manga off at. THe LN got axed fairly early, and the WN stopped abruptly because of that as well...
Do you think they will continue the manga and go beyond the LN since the LN got axed? Cause some mangas don’t get axed even tho LNs and WNs get axed and authors just use the manga to tell the rest of the story

Dex-chan lover
It's possible, but apparently Author is feed-up with this series (if rumours are true), which is why he gave-up.
Currently he is more focused on his "Reincarnated as Space Mercenary" Series.
I can't believe it took me this long to realize they're the same author. It makes sense, they're both the rare Isekai where sex isn't the focus but the MC isn't shy about fucking every girl he meets if it's an option.

Dex-chan lover
If the manga's doing well, can't they surpass the source material with the author's help?
Don't listen to him, there is plenty of source material to have a complete manga. The WN didn't get cut off, it had a proper ending, it was just kind of rushed. The author just wanted to work on his other works. WN ran for 434 chapters and this manga chapter is only like WN ch.60 or so. I wouldn't worry about it ending prematurely unless it gets axed.

Dex-chan lover
So will he eventually make a drug test kit?
As I think that's the only way he will realise he has been getting sucked dry doing the evenings.

Thanks everyone over at Galaxy Degen Scans for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread