Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
It's possible, but apparently Author is feed-up with this series (if rumours are true), which is why he gave-up.
Currently he is more focused on his "Reincarnated as Space Mercenary" Series.
I didn't realize that they had the same author, but now that you've said it I can definitely see the similarities.

Group Leader
Hello good sir, may I introduce you to the hidden based manga called "Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi"?
I gave up on that one after the characters endorsement of rape an saying that stolkhome syndrome is a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
someone seems spreading panic by saying about the axe and rushed end of WN, but this one not even past vol 2/3 of LN and LN currently past 6 vol, so even there will be axe its going to be a while and not soon unless sudden axe came like for other promotion Manga

Group Leader
Poor Pylna. I love all the harpies but I really like her.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder where they are going to cut the manga off at. THe LN got axed fairly early, and the WN stopped abruptly because of that as well...
The wn has an ending, a rushed one but it did wrap a few things up. it's been completely translated on NU. Also there is absolute no confirmation that the LN was axed, just an (axed) status on novel updates, no info from the author or publisher so it's just speculation for now.

Dex-chan lover
He was no match for the randoseru. In the end he fell for the cute and funny 😭

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I think about how little room Aira's eye leaves in her skull for her brain.

It's apparently very space efficient... unless her brain isn't even in her skull. Oh, the follies of anime cyclopses.

Aggregator gang
I wonder where they are going to cut the manga off at. THe LN got axed fairly early, and the WN stopped abruptly because of that as well...

Where did you hear the novel is axed? According to MAL it's still ongoing and we just got volume 6 in English relatively recently

Banned
So lemme speculate. Author is braindead and went ahead with both minecraft and no mans sky AU?

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, it's a shame then since it's quite a good harem manga where it doesn't feel like the mc is collecting girls like Pokémon and become background characters after a while :/.

Most of the manga's i have been reading have been getting the axe or getting unga-bunga translations after a while to the point of me just dropping them :(.
Tbh the story becomes pretty aimless in the WN and eventually it does get into some dumb pokemon harem shit. I like the story but I think it falls off hard as soon as he gets the dragon girl.

Dex-chan lover
The wn has an ending, a rushed one but it did wrap a few things up. it's been completely translated on NU. Also there is absolute no confirmation that the LN was axed, just an (axed) status on novel updates, no info from the author or publisher so it's just speculation for now.
I wouldn't say that it wrapped up anything. As it just ended and gave us some vague backstory type of situation update.
It also just suddenly did a time-jump.
And finally, the Author even made mistakes relating to some stuff about which he had made dedicated mentions before.
I meant the part about,
the 3 Oni girls being pregnant (mentioned in ch.365) because of which they could travel with him as guards to MC's tour of the Dragonnewt Kingdom. But in ch.418, they are back to guarding him after his return from the said trip which wasn't even a month long. Then in ch.431, MC asks for confirmation on whether the Oni girls were pregnant or not along with some other girls, after he got news of 3 pregnancy in 1 day which seemed odd to him.

Users who are viewing this thread