Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Need it be said, peko? :pacman:

hololive-%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96.gif

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hate this type of pathetic writing.
"I just kinda went with it, ya know, I don't really care either way, you're the one I really love, and if you were in my position I'd beat the other person half to death"
"You don't have to feel bad about half hearted commitments even though I'm the one you really love, you should totally impregnate her".

I mean, I know where the author is coming from, it's all just wish fullfilment garbage, but these types of MC comes off as a complete doormat.
Well, at least he fukin said that he'd kill the bastard. I've haven't seen this line anywhere yet. Well, I think I did but that's just to themselves not to their lover like here.

Dex-chan lover
damn so they didn't even wipeout a 1/5 of the army? sheesh these harpy girls blew that shit up prematurely as fuck.
Actually, the explosion wiped out 3000+ of the Army, and a lot of the remaining were taken out by the Gizmas.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, the explosion wiped out 3000+ of the Army, and a lot of the remaining were taken out by the Gizmas.
well that seems much more reasonable considering the fort was supposed to hold 5k max. i just don't understand why the mangaka decided to draw what appeared to be the majority outside the fort and make the explosion so lackluster.

jak

Contributor
She allowed a harem. Now he can add the cyclops, the dog girl, some of the harpies, and the sheep girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that's not how it went..in book it was his idea and he got a lot of achievements for it.

Power Uploader
Oh come on, show me the sex. Half the chapter is taken by the stupid villagers being surprised at everything this guy invents. Yeah we get it, Kousuke is God himself. Now show me your ass. At least in Dr. Stone after a certain point they stopped going "Ehhhh???? Uahhhhh!!!! Hooooo?" at everything Senku builds. In this one they just keep going

Dex-chan lover
The trigger of the detonation is not actually the detonator.
The trigger is sylphy turning on MC's baton

Dex-chan lover
damn so they didn't even wipeout a 1/5 of the army? sheesh these harpy girls blew that shit up prematurely as fuck.

The fort can only hold 1000 that's why 'only' that amount died inside.

Since the damage report is from the harpies' recollection there's no specific amount, but he did get 2 achievements giving the 'minimum' he killed:
1. Killed over 1000 at once.
2. "Personally" killed over 3000 humans.

According to the harpies, only ~20% of the humans were in moving condition after the explosion, and only less than 100 manage to survive after the Gizma arrived.

Given the 5500 head count here, that's under 2% survival rate.

Dex-chan lover
The fort can only hold 1000 that's why 'only' that amount died inside.

Since the damage report is from the harpies' recollection there's no specific amount, but he did get 2 achievements giving the 'minimum' he killed:
1. Killed over 1000 at once.
2. "Personally" killed over 3000 humans.

According to the harpies, only ~20% of the humans were in moving condition after the explosion, and only less than 100 manage to survive after the Gizma arrived.

Given the 5500 head count here, that's under 2% survival rate.
but in this chapter they said it holds 5k. i guess this is either a mistranslation or the manga changed the dialogue.

Dex-chan lover
but in this chapter they said it holds 5k. i guess this is either a mistranslation or the manga changed the dialogue.

If you mean page 12 that's a mistranslation.

His line is "Though I don't think this fort can hold 5000 people?"

In fact you can see on page 25 that there's quite a lot of people outside the fort.

Dex-chan lover
"I just kinda went with it, ya know, I don't really care either way, you're the one I really love, and if you were in my position I'd beat the other person half to death"
"You don't have to feel bad about half hearted commitments even though I'm the one you really love, you should totally impregnate her".

I mean, I know where the author is coming from, it's all just wish fullfilment garbage, but these types of MC comes off as a complete doormat.
the thing is he wanted to check with Sylphy first before making a decision on if he'd date Aira. He knew she would be okay with him sleeping with other women but wasnt sure about how she'd feel about him dating her. Now that he knows she's fine with girls she approves of i have no doubt that they'll be more then just lovers. He wanted to be upfront with the girl he loves and it's not remotely doormat behavior.

Dex-chan lover

can't say i read it for the romance.

Dex-chan lover
If you mean page 12 that's a mistranslation.

His line is "Though I don't think this fort can hold 5000 people?"

In fact you can see on page 25 that there's quite a lot of people outside the fort.
yeah, i noticed they were. i even pointed that out in my other comments.

Users who are viewing this thread