Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 22 - Change

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how significant this "Demon God" is supposed to be, when the design and actual artwork looks...relatively slapdash and underdeveloped, compared to the rest of this manga. It's as if he wasn't supposed to have a long run in the first place. Even the other adventurers who were causing trouble before were better drawn than that. It's like the mangaka even put more effort into drawing the skills than this guy.
probably not that significant, its still the first 22 chapters after all

Dex-chan lover
That huge block of white muscle is supposed to be the big bad, no cap? NGL those muscles look like they're inflated with air or oil or smth. Receptionist boutta get some asspull powerup now I guess, but it doesn't seem so bad since this guy feels so cardboard bland.

Dex-chan lover
Holy Hammer Lv.1 - able to kill strongest being.
Holy Hammer Lv.2 - able to kill god.
Holy Hammer Lv.3 - create Big Bang?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the deus ex machina, who could've guessed?
Given that the entire plot point is "divine skill this or that", then yea. :D

-
And since I'm posting something I will also nab the opportunity to say "Thank you for your hard work" to those who it may concern.

Dex-chan lover
Hammer runs on DoomGuy Logic ( the angrier the more powerful :meguupog:

Fed-Kun's army
"Let's pull bs after bs and see how far we can get away with it. The readers are a bunch of idiots whom taste are pandered to anyways" - author

Users who are viewing this thread