Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - 0 or ∞ -Love or Unlimited-

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

You know they say that one of the pleasures of romancing Ann is that you can cuck the cat and REDACTED with one stone?

WELL. Shiho is a thing. And if you take into consideration that Ann's dialogue with both the MC and with/about Shiho is always really suggestive... you end up with the feeling that you'll ALSO be cucking Shiho if you romance her. I don't wanna get into deep spoilers as why that is tho. There's also the subplot about that other thot but I don't wanna talk about it either.

For me it just comes down to "That scene" in level 9 which just made me go: "Well, I was going to cuck the cat but it seems me being here was unnecessary all along. Good luck, ladies!"

It's quite the emotional scene too. God, I love Shiho so much.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I vividly remember her from tah Dojo chapter and later in that underworld club. Personally I'd like to see her explode, but it takes some serious mental gymanstics on the authors part to turn her into a friend/ mentor from that.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth Lol, this is Hagure. Yesterday this chick tried to organize your rape, now she is your friend, from whom you ask for advice. Ordinary things.

@Raknasuu Well, that's the usual thing for Persona, I guess. Remember how four game used the BDSM metaphor to depict codependency in friendship lol. Ironically, like Chie, Ann's shipping also includes your best friend as a very popular option. Apparently the authors have a thing on tsundere girls who are close with their female friends and have love-hate teasing with your best friend.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

Nah. I like to think Ryuuji (Who gets more likeable with time) it's also looking to hook with another character later in the game.

Yet another reason not to romance that ass.

So, can we confirm that if you wanna cuck the most people in one run you might want to choose
Motoko(?)

Yes, that was
a motorcycle pun

Anyway, Persona is pretty good at writing it's characters in a way that... Let's say, makes doujinshi artists grateful. There's no canon ship (Except for maybe Kasumi in Royal) and the yuri and yaoi bait is HARD.

At least this is not Dangan, which literally KILLS almost every single canon ship except for Kirinae, like falling in love meant that you'll suffer a horrible death. What we are left are mostly delusions which, JOKES ON YOU are also gay shippings for the most part. They even made a whole other game so they could fuel various yuri-shipings that they realized were lacking in the first two games.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu Well, we can argue for a long time about baiting in Persona, but I think the franchise provides a perfect example of writing relationships in such games. You can be "close" with any girl (and if the authors hadn't backed out, with some boys, lol), while the non-sexual relationship is also written nicely and well enough for you to ship characters or enjoy the power of friendship. Great pleasure for all tastes. I don't really like how complicated it got in the third game, but otherwise I have always enjoyed the characters in the series, especially Chie. Probably her route bought the entire franchise for me.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

Would you stop tempting me to buy the pc version of P4G? okno

Tbh, I SHOULD. My friend's ps2 broke before I could actually finish the game. Maybe too much abuse from playing BLACK.

So yeah, might as well use some of that dirty cash. The game is not expensive at all either, is just that having to play 40hrs to get where I was makes me reconsider it a little bit. That's the same reason I just finished the first Dark Souls quite recently, I changed PCs and my character data was lost.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu You made me think back to those crazy Dark Souls times when I had a copies of the first game on three platforms. Although I never even had a PS3 lol. It was the penultimate game that allowed me to keep my deep love for consoles. By the way, since we're talking about games, how do you like the idea of ​​Hagure Idol the game? For some reason, to me personally, it sounds like a smut version of the modern Dead or Alive.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just happy Misora is happy and the end notes are pretty fun to read.
Thank you so much for this chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

YOU HAD DS ON THE THREE PLATFORMS??? Wow. That's some dedication right there. I can respect that.

I don't dislike the idea. But Misora would be banned from the online for sure (If such a game could be allowed to have an online mode) as it would be the most OP character in the game for sure.

Also, the story mode's game over animations/sequences would be too hard to handle for most people, as they would have Misora literally violated almost every time you lose. On the other hand, that fight on the first chapters would certainly be an epic tutorial.

I haven't seen anything from the tournament arc yet tho. I'll wait to see how it develops, maybe that would make an even better game than the rest of the series.

I couldn't be more happy if it gets compared to DoA tho. I'm not big into fighting games, but it's ridiculous how such a sexualized game could also be one of the greatest exponents of the genre.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu Yeah. I had the regular Dark Souls for the Xbox 360, then I bought the full PC edition and eventually a friend gave me the his PS3 version. Later I only bought the versions for the PC. Well, I think that would be funny. Especially if the creators were mad enough to add minigames as smut content like in the manga. Like "test your strength" while Misora ​​masturbates. Damn, Hagure continues to be bad for me lol.

@Alice_is_lost This is just the beginning of what I was hinting at to you last time. But from what I see you already like it lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth
6092124-5703619735-tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost Well, if you liked their ship with Akira, then why not, lol?

@codetaku The idea that sex with other girls doesn't count if you're not bisexual seems pretty funny, but realizing her sexuality, it's at least easier for her to do it without thinking of herself as a perv. Well, at least for the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread