Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - 0 or ∞ -Love or Unlimited-

Double-page supporter
this manga shows me that male rapist end up in jail or injured or both and female rapist end up as your best friends

Dex-chan lover
@can_zero Are you talking about Akira or Sarah, lol? If about the first, then now they are, um, a little closer than best friends, and if about the second, then she did not rape her.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan True I think Sarah has never tried directly, but wasnt she part of the rapist group during the fight with the sumo dude.

Dex-chan lover
@can_zero If you pay attention to Akira and their manager or Misora's attitude to it, then beyond theories about the development of her masochism, it is simply the author's belief that rape and harassment is not a thing if it was not done with obvious violence.

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan Yeah I guess violence actions deserve violent reactions, and I truly enjoyed seeing the doctor get shat on his face, and at the end of the day manipulation and romance had always gone hand in hand, like the old "the way to a heart is through the stomach", Akira just confused stomach with... well you get it

Dex-chan lover
@can_zero You make it sound like abuse ceases to be abuse if you don't have a gun in your hand lol. Anyway, as you might have noticed in Chapter 22, as soon as she got really impudent and even jumped on Misora, she was immediately able to stop her. We can talk about the reasons for a long time, but in the future, this attitude of Misora ​​will only progress.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

lol yeah I was just quoting the meme
EMXihYIW4AAFlTa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@himeleth Oh, now I get it. It's especially ironic that you threw this pic while I was reading an article about Chris-Chan, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad Considering that this is the second (and not the last) time when Misora ​​x Akira chapter was associated with Beruko, it start seems to me that either she is a cupid for this couple, or Rui just likes to mixed yuri with other fetishes.

Somehow this romance made more sense in the raws. Maybe Misora’s just brain damaged which is why her choices are bonkers

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad As far as I remember, not, but the next chapter will be
a continuation of the arc with that German "I love loli's anal" guy

@justjorge Do you really think so? Personally, it seemed to me that most of my fears were pointless and it was just a typical bisexual yuri coming out. Although the silly plot hole with frigidity still remains, thought.

@superoniichan ya I mean I guess just because so much of her realization is focused on how Akira was able to make her cum which doesn’t seem to be that big a deal considering what happens later on. She just really likes girls dominating her clit I think haha

Dex-chan lover
@Ghostoff There was a little mistake, in the original it was "I always dreamed of my first experience being sex with a handsome ikemen" or something. In fact, the idea of ​ ​her straight sex is still one of the main intrigues.

Users who are viewing this thread