Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The premise is bizarre and hard to salvage. It would make sense if this was a drama since the premise is primed for that, but it's supposed to be a light-hearted slice of life...
I looked at the comments on COMIC FUZ to see what Japanese readers think of this and this seems just as controversial there.

my favorite comment is "there's always the possibility for parthenogenic reproduction"
and then other dude follows up with "I can reproduce parthenogenically from my buttocks, so it's quite possible." :kek:

Man... neither the psych or horror tag are going to show up are they...granted I figured it would turn out like this...
What we got: page 6
What I wanted:
97f2fbef813aa47c7b7acac79eb87cd7.jpg

Be honest, that would make for a better, or at least more startling twist

Aggregator gang
Hahaha so we know that she just fk some dude while mc lost his motivation etc hahaha
Guy is a beta.. no a dumb simp.
I just want her smile pff
Imagine being like this in real life..
1 not his daughter
2 dumb ex couldn't reach to him in these 17y (don't remember and don't wanna)
3 fk some dude while mc lost his motivation - so depression
4 she is back to his life like nothing happened and she just ahaha.. haha.. life.. now back to my backup plan 😂
Everyone with dumb emoji or strike I will tell u.. u're pathetic as simple as that. If u agree with this absurd even for a manga then u must look for ur brain like author of this mess.
This dude Erik in the comments who give strikes for common sense what a ****.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This manga is a trainwreck I love it.
I also love the way the comment section is going I hope it stays that way forever.

Yeah seriously... And maybe the guy actually the one who asked for break up.. That's why he just want her to be happy because he feel guilty about it....and he still think of her as a friend... We don't know what actually happen...

And then people act like they know their relationship
Sure I can believe someone initiating the breakup then feeling bad about it but not guilty enough and want two parasites in they crib for free dawg I swear half these comments defending the mom or the dude gotta be rage bait

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this whole comment section will cease to exist once he asks for rent.
Doubt it. This response has nothing to do with the actual premise. That's just the excuse. Its the existence of the daughter. This same thing happens in the comment section of every manga where the heroine is not a virgin and/or if its implied that they've had sex with someone other than MC.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this whole comment section will cease to exist once he asks for rent.
Depends a bit if they stay for a couple of weeks, a couple of months, or a couple of years.
I really wouldn't demand rent for a friend or relative staying at my place for a couple of months, but I'd probably ask for it if they were going to stay for a while. Similar to that a spouse should at least share some of the living costs like electricity, water, and stuff like insurances and garbage disposal. No part is really benefitted by one of them mooching on the other, especially since she has a job and can afford it no problem.

Dex-chan lover
Depends a bit if they stay for a couple of weeks, a couple of months, or a couple of years.
I really wouldn't demand rent for a friend or relative staying at my place for a couple of months, but I'd probably ask for it if they were going to stay for a while. Similar to that a spouse should at least share some of the living costs like electricity, water, and stuff like insurances and garbage disposal. No part is really benefitted by one of them mooching on the other, especially since she has a job and can afford it no problem.
If anything, if they were staying for the short term, I'd ask them to at least do some light house cleaning/cooking. If they were staying longer (a few months), I'd ask them to contribute some groceries/ a few utility bills. Rent would be if they were staying for at least a year plus.

Dex-chan lover
Doubt it. This response has nothing to do with the actual premise. That's just the excuse. Its the existence of the daughter. This same thing happens in the comment section of every manga where the heroine is not a virgin and/or if its implied that they've had sex with someone other than MC.

Ah ok, she’s now “used goods”.

I guess I am just more interested in how she even knew where he lived, much less why she thought to move in with someone they haven’t seen for almost 20 years. I suspect a fluffy, star crossed lovers thing but it would be refreshing if it’s something we haven’t seen before.

Could see it if they kept contact , but 17 years of no word, they’re strangers at that point. Anything more than showing them the door is pretty kind, especially if she’s got a kid in tow.

I guess I’ve got to know how they broke up and what her intentions are. It’s hard to believe that she just decided to seek out an ex from over a decade ago and beg to live there on a whim. At best she’s a lot more desperate than she’s letting on, at worst she’s gambling on him still having feelings for her so she an her daughter have a soft place to land.

Dex-chan lover
If anything, if they were staying for the short term, I'd ask them to at least do some light house cleaning/cooking. If they were staying longer (a few months), I'd ask them to contribute some groceries/ a few utility bills. Rent would be if they were staying for at least a year plus.
A few years back when I was a student I shared a flat with a guy that nearly didn't buy anything, and I swear the guy was eating toilet paper or something. He almost didn't buy any groceries but had no issues with eating the food I bought. It was annoying to say the least, and I nearly moved out, but since it was so near graduation I just forced myself through it.
It was a nice place though and a really big upgrade from my previous studio apartment. But living together with others can easily be harder than living alone with conflicts like these.

Users who are viewing this thread