Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I'm tired of your trolling, go find something else to do. I don't get why you even bother with a manga you don't even like. You're only here to be obnoxious and ruin the fun of others, why don't you do something that'd be fun for you instead of being an asshat honestly.
Expected slice of life diabetes inducing manga from the description and tags and all we got is this. And there’s this drama burning so why not

Give me enough diabetic inducing manga or novel to read and I will go away :02:

Dex-chan lover
Got to admit I've never seen in the 25 years I've been reading manga a series that bring out the immaturity of people as much as this manga here.
Being somewhat the same age as MC it's way easier understanding him. And also being kind and helping out a friend in need is really not that big of a deal as people here make it out to be in my opinion.
Also the oldest kid I could possibly have in the same situation would've been 18 now. Don't ask me how old the youngest one would be :kek:
Yeah. People do like pointless debates in here. I am glad i am already expecting and not engaging them.

I would get mad only for boring series, lazy/cheap writing, or malicious topic trying to be like a normal way of life in the manga (the author should make a sollution to that not abusing it). This manga is nothing like that yet. It's just intriguing. No need to get mad

Dex-chan lover
180 comments... not going to read all of that. Sorry if i am instigating something that already resolved

Dex-chan lover
180 comments... not going to read all of that. Sorry if i am instigating something that already resolved
I really think my biggest point of contention with the manga is the ex Girlfriend forgets to call about staying over, which in itself is a massive deal. And just showing up and have the gall of thinking "Oh I knew you almost 20 years ago" is enough to get you in the door. And it puts the guy immediately on the spot and he's more or less emotionally rushed into making a decision. And I'm kinda tired that people defend this girl because she's a kawaii dumb-dumb.
Nuh-uh. If anyone tried to come over, claiming I-knew-you-twenty-years-ago-from-school-so-I'm-gonna-borrow-your-car, they can just pound sand for all I care. At least have the decency to call me and ask. Don't try to just show up and try to quasi-emotionally manipulative tactics to drag my kindness out of me. In fact that will just make me hate the person very VERY quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I really think my biggest point of contention with the manga is the ex Girlfriend forgets to call about staying over, which in itself is a massive deal. And just showing up and have the gall of thinking "Oh I knew you almost 20 years ago" is enough to get you in the door. And it puts the guy immediately on the spot and he's more or less emotionally rushed into making a decision. And I'm kinda tired that people defend this girl because she's a kawaii dumb-dumb.
Nuh-uh. If anyone tried to come over, claiming I-knew-you-twenty-years-ago-from-school-so-I'm-gonna-borrow-your-car, they can just pound sand for all I care. At least have the decency to call me and ask. Don't try to just show up and try to quasi-emotionally manipulative tactics to drag my kindness out of me. In fact that will just make me hate the person very VERY quickly.
i am not sure what context to that reply.

Anyway, yeah, the girl is problematic. Stranger should stay away from her because there is something wrong in her head that defies moral and logic. But don't blame the mc as to what people should definitely must be doing. If the people or the mc already content with that and he got another problem because of that just leave him be. It's not your responsibility in what he chose to do. If you can ignore that, this manga doesn't really have other problem. The author chose this topic must be know the backlash even when he actually not know. Just wait, relax, and see...

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt she is tricking him. She seems way too airhead-ish to do that but MAN this is unintentionally painful to read.

this is weird, yeah this is weird for if my ex came to me with her daughter and want to live with me, or i just having trust issue

Aggregator gang
Because of manga (and any media) like this people expect men to be some beta cucks who would as a matter of course take care of some other man's f*ck ups.

She isn't his daughter so other man child and not a VIRGIN 😮‍💨 lame af is to abandon him for 17 years.. yeah 17y ghosted and leaved with depression. She belong to the streets.

This one was posted some time ago but bro that's Tru AF.
C'mon beta simps give a strike and dumb emoji c'mon (I'm waiting Erik).
Write about incels that u kno the best when u look in the mirror.
Men want simple things -
no bitches and no ditches

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because of manga (and any media) like this people expect men to be some beta cucks who would as a matter of course take care of some other man's f*ck ups.

She isn't his daughter so other man seed in her womb and not a VIRGIN 😮‍💨 lame af is to abandon him for 17 years.. yeah 17y ghosted and leaved with depression. She belong to the streets.

This one was posted some time ago but bro that's Tru AF.
C'mon beta simps give a strike and dumb emoji c'mon (I'm waiting Erik).
Write about incels that u kno the best when u look in the mirror.
Men want simple things -
no bitches and no ditches
ew, what the fuck? you can deflect all you want but writing some weird shit about "other man seed in her womb and not a VIRGIN" "She belong to the streets" that's incel shit bruh

Dex-chan lover
Ight now it's weird, didn't they break up in high school or something? Like wouldn't that make them teenage parents if she really os his child? Still tho, you guys are really weird with your "OMG HE'S A FUCKING SIMP THAT PROSTITUTE IS SUCH A BITCH HOW DARE HE HELP HER HE'S SUCH A FUCKING SIMP"

Aggregator gang
i can't believe there is a manga that made people hate it so much but still read every single chapter of it beside rent a girlfriend, this mc must worse than kazuya.

In all seriousness, is this going to be one of those series that takes ages to pick up steam, only to lose any sense of direction, get tossed off the tracks, and wind up in a field surrounded by the mangled remains of other series that met this overused tool called an axe?
If so I don't know if I feel like bothering to watch another thomas get tanked in the engine

You know what, much like a boozer trapped in a house with nothing to guzzle but water and soy milk, you lot are clearly wailing for a little something called: context
Rather than getting antsy like a pre-teen that just learned how to yank n pull, but is stuck at a reunion and is too young to drive, maybe you lot should talk with one another, hissy fits can be viewed as entertaining for so long until they are rightfully perceived as: tedious

Few of you like to talk right? Why don't you come up with a tolerable case of headcannon, might hold you over until the author can learn to count past 12

Dex-chan lover
This dude is just miserable. How sad and lonely you have to be that you'll let your ex(not even recent but 17 years ago) and her daughter crash at your place without any notice,be treated as a thorn in the eyes by the girl in your own house, have to do no chores and even get food prepared for them.

How starved do you have to be for human affection you have to be to let someone walk over your boundaries so badly just for their presence in your life.

I agree with a kind mc helping his " friends" but for them to come unannounced, eat his food, and her daughter having no respect for him that's a red flag. next thing you know she will bring her husband to come and take away his home
Being somewhat the same age as MC it's way easier understanding him. And also being kind and helping out a friend in need is really not that big of a deal as people here make it out to be in my opinion.

A lot of projecting and people showing their insecurities going on in the comments 😂

This is why Japan doesn’t release most mangas overseas, because everyone loves to put their insecurities and life onto the work being told instead of trying to enjoy it and/or waiting until the full context is out. If you don’t enjoy it, that’s fine, you have every right not to.

Double-page supporter
So it's not even his daughter ?
This is the biggest piece of shit behaviour I've seen from a woman in a manga.
And this pathetic dumbass still didn't say anything about the husband.
I would've dropped this but I'm so curious where this is leads to.

Users who are viewing this thread