Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is that sexist?! If the mother and child were men, It would be far worse. I would even go as far as to assume that the father is scum incarnate.
Sexism - Assumptions made based on someones gender (prejudice).

Here you assume the characters situation would be worse if they were men, which is sexist. The only reason that is true is because many believe it to be true.

Dex-chan lover
This entire premise is so fucking bizarre. How the fuck has the dude not moved on after 17 years either? And showing up unannounced, essentially taking advantage of him (not purposely, she's clearly too brain damaged to be purposely spiteful) and him being perfectly fine with it cause can't move on.
It feels way too questionable just from the premise alone.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to offer an olive branch by offering a possible "fix" to rectify some of the major issues I see here.
We have the guy in contact with said girl over the years. They break up but they remain good friends, with her sharing information about her life to all her friends (MC included) about her (maybe) marriage, child, family life, etc. There's a break in communication for a short(ish) amount of time, ie to assume that there's problems occurring in her life, and THEN she shows up with daughter in tow at MC's home, saying "I'm really sorry but I have no where else to turn to". You offer help to your close friends, not people who you "knew" almost 20 years ago. Not perfect, but much better ease into at your cute slice of life manga.

Honestly, the MC is lighting himself on fire with this kind of thinking "she could be tricking me but so long as i can see her smile im fine" bro i wonder if the MC is the authors self insert.

Fed-Kun's army
Did you read all the comments? Seems fairly negative to me
My f***ing side when reading these comments, e.g. no 16

(machine translated) >>11 You don't get it... the best thing you can do is to have oyakodon when you are related by blood.

Users who are viewing this thread