Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
This comment section is so fuckin' insane, man. So many of you need help. This is a short fluffy comic with 6 chapters you totally insane maniacs

There is NOTHING wrong with you.

There is literally nothing wrong with you, aside from allowing comments to convince you that what's going on here is somehow a huge asshole move instead of an unexpected benefit to both of them. Everyone who's convinced its some sort of grift and manipulation have gone out of their way to ignore that we've seen her go to work and come back. We have no reason to assume she's not helping to pay for groceries. This is a cute manga where three people are placed together due to a sudden change in circumstances.

Somehow, orcs have descended upon this comment section and have decided to spend their time being confused at the idea of 're-found friendship and re-discovered love' and 'generosity to someone in need' and 'people enjoying the company of others.' All things that normal people implicitly get and don't need to be explained to them.

I expect it to go for a romance route. They very clearly mean a lot to each other. As an artist, he has never painted portraits of anyone other than her. While the orcs here are crying SIMP BETA CUCK, human beings, with intrinsic understanding of romantic notions, can see that what that's meant to show is an eternal connection and a fated love. See, it's not that he's hung up on her and can't let go. He clearly did. They weren't living together and he hadn't talked to her in years. It's that she's his muse, someone who inspires him to greater artistic heights.

It's the kind of character beat that happens in Hallmark movies because its so obvious, expected, and easily understood. Audiences quickly get what it means, nodding along with the clear demonstration of how important someone is to someone else even if there's lots of other things going on. Yes, this handsome reclusive artist is a bit prickly and may be a little sharp-tonged, but he's only ever painted pictures of our female lead. Clearly, this means he has a deep connection to her. They also nod their heads when the female lead comes to him when she's in trouble, even though they haven't spoken in a while. "Ah," they say. "I understand. They have a deep connection that transcends space and time." And they watch as they clash and they struggle to get along and adapt to circumstances, all while rooting for them both, because they get that the things they've seen clearly mean that these two are meant to be.
I wouldn't go that far. It seems like a simple thing - he always liked her and enjoyed spending time together and he still does. Yeah, she left him out of her life for whatever reason and he has the right to feel upset about that, but some of the people here make it sound like some huge betrayal that warrants a lifelong, mortal grudge. Get over yourselves, guys. People get together and seperate when they feel like it, no one's owed continued companionship just because it was there at one point. If you can fathom hating the other person simply for leaving, you didn't truly care for them in the first place, you're just plain offended.

Even if she were taking advantage of him financially and not chipping into the expenses, he's an adult and pretty rational from what we've been shown. It's his decision to agree to whatever arrangement this is and it's not like he's been agonizing about what her motives are and what she really thinks of him. He takes the situation and enjoys it for the good that it brings, it's hard not to admire that kind of mindset, to be honest. It's also pretty obvious that he's either wealthy or at least very stable financially - he's an artist with his own house, that paints when he feels like it, rather than to make ends meet.

Double-page supporter
This comment section is so fuckin' insane, man. So many of you need help. This is a short fluffy comic with 6 chapters you totally insane maniacs

There is literally nothing wrong with you, aside from allowing comments to convince you that what's going on here is somehow a huge asshole move instead of an unexpected benefit to both of them. Everyone who's convinced its some sort of grift and manipulation have gone out of their way to ignore that we've seen her go to work and come back. We have no reason to assume she's not helping to pay for groceries. This is a cute manga where three people are placed together due to a sudden change in circumstances.

Somehow, orcs have descended upon this comment section and have decided to spend their time being confused at the idea of 're-found friendship and re-discovered love' and 'generosity to someone in need' and 'people enjoying the company of others.' All things that normal people implicitly get and don't need to be explained to them.

I expect it to go for a romance route. They very clearly mean a lot to each other. As an artist, he has never painted portraits of anyone other than her. While the orcs here are crying SIMP BETA CUCK, human beings, with intrinsic understanding of romantic notions, can see that what that's meant to show is an eternal connection and a fated love. See, it's not that he's hung up on her and can't let go. He clearly did. They weren't living together and he hadn't talked to her in years. It's that she's his muse, someone who inspires him to greater artistic heights.

It's the kind of character beat that happens in Hallmark movies because its so obvious, expected, and easily understood. Audiences quickly get what it means, nodding along with the clear demonstration of how important someone is to someone else even if there's lots of other things going on. Yes, this handsome reclusive artist is a bit prickly and may be a little sharp-tonged, but he's only ever painted pictures of our female lead. Clearly, this means he has a deep connection to her. They also nod their heads when the female lead comes to him when she's in trouble, even though they haven't spoken in a while. "Ah," they say. "I understand. They have a deep connection that transcends space and time." And they watch as they clash and they struggle to get along and adapt to circumstances, all while rooting for them both, because they get that the things they've seen clearly mean that these two are meant to be.
Well I do think some of the hate comments are a bit excessive, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing with a characters actions

Contributor

Can't wait to freeload at my 15 years old with no contact friend's house with no warning with my kid on top. It's such a refreshing meeting with no ulterior motives, so cute innit?
People in the comments are angry mostly at the lady for abusing the trust this guy has in her while also avoiding the topic of why she's doing all of this. They are angry at her for coming off as a calculating sociopath, they are angry for giving zero fucks and expecting to be given shelter and food for her and her kid. And on top of all that, acting like a ditz. Does she have circumstances? Probably, but so far we're only seeing her being clumsy in a situation she should be all but clumsy. She should be trying to get out of that house ASAP but we see nothing of the sort, she should be apologetic for what she's doing but it looks like shame is not in her vocabulary, she should teach her kid not to be an asshat to the person going above and beyond but she just dismisses her behaviour as " teenagers being teenagers". People are frustrated at the MC for doing such a beautiful thing while not setting any boundaries, and are angry at her for being so far an irresponsible parent that dumped her issues on a completely unrelated guy.
People have dire circumstances, and i understand and am willing to help, but you can't tell me her behaviour is proper for what she's given. But that's my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I like this. Less about the mom and more about the daughter getting along with Takaharu and him de facto becoming her step dad/father figure for real. Don't really care if he gets back with the mom tbh. I just loved the warm fuzzies when the daughter feels warm doing everyday stuff with him.

Dex-chan lover
Was her previous life before going to his house that bad that she refuses to discuss anything about it?

Is she hiding some trauma that she simply does not wish to open up again?
100% hell. Based from.the foreshadowing, it left her homeless & with a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
And we're still no closer to getting any sort of answer.
It's probably going to be the schrodinger's answer that only gets answered in the last few chapters before they get married or before it gets axed.
Axed will not happen, so we will get Usagi Droppings. In a carpet bombing fashion!

Dex-chan lover
If the daughter thought this, I guess she never had a father figure in her life?
I wonder what the given reason is going to be, mom had a guy she messed around with who fucked off, or somehow, someway, MC is in fact the girl's father, despite the impossible time gap for her to have been conceived. Unless it turns out they had one last fling with each other during a rough patch for each other, and they both conveniently memory holed it.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait to freeload at my 15 years old with no contact friend's house with no warning with my kid on top. It's such a refreshing meeting with no ulterior motives, so cute innit?
People in the comments are angry mostly at the lady for abusing the trust this guy has in her while also avoiding the topic of why she's doing all of this. They are angry at her for coming off as a calculating sociopath, they are angry for giving zero fucks and expecting to be given shelter and food for her and her kid. And on top of all that, acting like a ditz. Does she have circumstances? Probably, but so far we're only seeing her being clumsy in a situation she should be all but clumsy. She should be trying to get out of that house ASAP but we see nothing of the sort, she should be apologetic for what she's doing but it looks like shame is not in her vocabulary, she should teach her kid not to be an asshat to the person going above and beyond but she just dismisses her behaviour as " teenagers being teenagers". People are frustrated at the MC for doing such a beautiful thing while not setting any boundaries, and are angry at her for being so far an irresponsible parent that dumped her issues on a completely unrelated guy.
People have dire circumstances, and i understand and am willing to help, but you can't tell me her behaviour is proper for what she's given. But that's my opinion.
Wdym if a close old friend asked me to crash at my house I would always say yes. Even if we hadn’t seen each other for a long time. That’s how friendship works. No one is forcing anyone to do anything and no one is getting "abused" in this manga lol.

Users who are viewing this thread