Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@feha

My cousin said they wanted to marry me after I played (forced to on my half) with them for half a day in a garden. They were around 5 and I was around 10. In fact, they pinned me down before saying that.

Besides, it's not like parents go around explaining what marriage is to their kids randomly - they explain these things when they're asked about them. If for whatever reason they're not asked, they can't exactly help remove misconceptions.

Anyways, your point on her being royalty is decent, though even the King didn't wanted to marry his daughter to the OP MC, so maybe it isn't the same as with others.

Dex-chan lover
😥 i hope there won't be any plot twist where the mother want to use her in a bad way for own gains, didn't look like that but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
They're so perfect together.. but, i guess this is a great chapter too.. cuteness overload.. diabetes is waiting... Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

Cool. A manga showing the mature way adults act upon their feelings while at the same time showing them.

Man the scene of them in the bed was really good. Ex-demon queen will make a good mother. Hopefully she can get pregnant with MC kids

Power Uploader
It's one thing if you're trying to intimidate the guy, but if you're there to ask the king for a friendly favor, it's probably best to not just randomly appear in his bedroom in the middle of the night to slap him awake.

Supporter
@seekermoc *gasp* is that what ordinary people do when they wake the king up? *scribbles furiously in notebook* Got it, I'll ask him for a favor in a normal way next time.
- MC, probably

Users who are viewing this thread