I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Anyone knows who is the blue haired bunny girl in page 36 in the bottom left corner?

Can't break the geneva convetion if they don't know about the geneva convention

Dex-chan lover
So much for "war crimes." They put poisoning the water on the same level as removing or disabling infrastructure to prevent your enemy from using it.

Cripple your own power plant to prevent invaders from using your electricity? War crime. ("unnecessary suffering")

Sabotage your own water treatment plant as you evacuate the area? War crime.

Carefully mine your own farms to prevent your enemies from using your own food to advance? War crime.

So now that MC has committed actual war crimes, how long until she uses her ability to create chemical weapons? I mean, if you're going to be a war criminal you may as well go all out.

Meh, I didn't really enjoy this chapter. It's becoming so stupid.
Hope it'll get better.

Dex-chan lover
2/10 Absolutely unreadable. Why is this not broken english?

Also if you are oppose me you will be an eX-cOmMuNiSt

Contributor
Folks crying out "war crimes" are obviously not using their heads. This is based in ANOTHER world. They have different rules.

P.S. Remember, historically, many of the "crimes" at one point was commonplace and were not crimes at all.

ROLF. Are you two collaborating now? Is this some plot to drive me insane? Is this why ch12 is taking so long, bc you preemptively translated ch18 as they did with ch11?
I don't care about the reason anymore! Its a couple days late for a birthday present, and weeks early for Christmas, but I will take it anyways!
Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
wow SlofAf.. Just right into it... skip right into it..

Dex-chan lover
little translator know about geneva convention is it's made because long term fixing

YEA YOU AINT NEED LONG TIME TO FIX CHEMICAL STUFF IF YOU CAN JUST SUMMON IT FROM NOWHERE INSTANTLY, MATE

not to mention if you just want to cause diarrhea, you can just increase those minerals that wont kill humans instantly. i grateful with y'all translating this manga but please dont do that kind of show off

Double-page supporter
Folks crying out "different rules" are obviously not using their heads. The people reading this are based in OUR world. Their rules don't matter.

P.S. Remember, just because it was once legal to own slaves doesn't mean you can't judge a fictional character for owning slaves.

Seriously, though, imagine justifying shitty practices based on historical legality. ?

Group Leader
chemical weapons when?

Also

This is the cliffhanger and we are gonna enter to another Great Hiatus Arc, just like in Hiatus x Hiatus...

Users who are viewing this thread