I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Oh god Francette's gap moe was totally unexpected, her psychotic smile is the best!

R15.jpg

Group Leader
Rule#1 Never make a loli mad
Rule#2 Read rule#1

Here comes the godliest potion a swordman/woman can ask for...

Screw thousands of soldiers dying, only take action when her friend eats a spear.

Dex-chan lover
"should i create an explosion? no that would kill people and that's bad"
so it's totally ok with you to be here on a battlefield and see tens of thousands die, totally ok with your friends fighting for their lives for you but god forbid you actually do something right....

Dex-chan lover
i'm not a military expert but does cavalry normally jump off their horses to fight?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, to be fair an explosion would be a neutral weapon that harms everyone. Also, tens of thousands? If I remember correctly, the main force of the empire was crippled beyond any limit, and the kingdom itself didn't have that much soldiers at their disposal.

I won't deny that this story is at times contradictory tho. I am here just because of author and her/his lolis

Double-page supporter
@shusi95 no if they are on horse they go through a formation with spear and hit and run if they are shock cavalry the melee one go in with the spear and then fight with sword and shield on horse see mount and blade if you want to try.

Double-page supporter
@shusi95 since they had swords and the oponents had spears its was to bait them into breaking formation other wise it would be to hard to break a spear box

Dex-chan lover
he just poped, she about to fucking evaporate those fuckers, right after she heals her

Double-page supporter
@passepartout39 i agree they are too dumb in military tactics if they need to take people alive cavalry switch sword for maces and run in diamond formation or whatever from behind.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn so hypocrite.. 🤣
says she wont participate..
the lady was just stabbed.. and she popped the head of that soldier? even tho he manage to inflict damage in a fair way? wth..

PS: if you want to be hypocite do it! not like this.. fcking poser some shit..
(like that yuri manga i've read.. she's hypocrite af but i like her since she's fully aware of that and still true to herself..)

Users who are viewing this thread