I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
All of you calling the MC a simp and a beta or whatever are idiots. Just wanted to say that. The entire situation is complicated and one misstep could ruin his life (as has been explained MULTIPLE times throughout the manga).

"So, you are willing to do 10 years in prison for rape of a minor just to get me in trouble for sheltering her? You do realize what happens to wimpy shits like yourself in prison, right? Especially pedophiliac wimpy shits like yourself. The local Yakuza won't let you walk out of there alive."

as far as writing goes, this argument is pretty lame, but tbh most arguments are this lame in reality, especially online ones.

Dex-chan lover
@OracleOfTruth As much as I like reading on this site, the comments usually leave you pissed more often than not. Sure some are trolls but many readers are just that simple-minded and retarded. The thoughts you presented never even occured to them- Humanity is fcked, get used to it.

Fed-Kun's army
If y’all don’t like it don’t read it- no one’s forcing you to and furthermore there’s no need to leave any negativity behind just go...

Users who are viewing this thread