I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@Hinekoo he wished for a little sister, yet he didn't act the part, even a tiny miniscule part of being a big bro. Protect her with his hand? That was the biggest bullsh*t of all. Even if the douche, i mean duke, hated her and the big bro too, he could have gave her comfort in secret. Coward? I'm afraid, even that word is an understatement.

To the like 2 people wanting redemption for the retard brother , another of the billion issues he has , he did not give a single shit about her when she disappeared.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one he doesn't like the narrative parts ?

Like if I was going to read a description, I'll read the LN, and it just feels it's there to rush things up or to explain what the artist can't draw (while he should)

I think dylan knows that charlize is poison but he'll swallow it anyway so he can have her.

I dont want redemption for those 3 assholes.. i want them gone, i want them all to fall from grace and lose their title.. and if dylan kills them for charlize..all the better..

when is she leaving??
i've been waiting for the moment
the title promised me

"This didn't age well" --yeahhhh that's a weird family alright.

I'm looking forward to first brother. I mean, we all know he won't succeed so we're gonna fire up the popcorn maker and watch him get crushed, right? Right?

How come she has such dumb men as family 😂😂 I'll go heal her heart, he said 🤣 idc anymore this is just too hilarious

Well, to be honest, i don't really remember what she can do with her mana now... it just I want to enjoy the romance between Dylan and Char. Hope that will become more obvious from now on...

Honestly i wanted for her family to experience the worst tortures designed ever except for the younger brother. For him, maybe a few mind breaking sessions and a painless death to end it all shall suffice. I am not defending him, merely looking at what he had done in the past and in the OG timeline compared to the other shits.
He is the only one who acted as a brother first to her but was forced to copy the other two shits in fear of their anger. He is the only one who instantly regretted what he had done when she wanted to cut her relations to them. Plus he is the only one of her family who put SOME effort looking for her in the OG timeline.

I am not saying that he is not shit, just that he is less than a shit compared to the other two shits.

What was this first wish? “Indulge me” = spoil me? At first I thought he just said that as a prelude to his actual wishes...

Lol this duke and 1st son. So naive. Can’t wait for Charlize to throw eldest son out hahahahaha

@neumann1221 100% agree with what you said!!

Oh well I'm looking for the best part(for me) of the novel and their long overdue wake-up and face reality slap.
you will regret this
you WILL really regret this
SERIOUSLY you WILL regret this
they accidentally poisoned her during her birthday because she is seriously allergic to their gift and the best part is THE BROTHERS DON'T KNOW SHE IS ALLERGIC TO THAT BUT THE F**KING FATHER KNOWS AND ORDERED THE DOCTOR TO NOT TELL ANYONE

Users who are viewing this thread