Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 8 - Princess of the Smoldering Forest

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the MC feel like 2 separate people who switch off to anyone else? Like you have this nice guy that is a little joking and relatively chill. But then there's this guy who blows things up, makes a human meatball and drags it around, and would get into a fight with a lawnmower.

MC's stance reminds me of Kickboxing.

Maybe he's MMA, can't really tell because there ain't any legs in the last panels.

I'm gonna confidently say that he's gonna jab his way into the fight, go into an aggressive rushdown and maybe deliver high kicks. If not, author can color me surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, break his face Souya. Use another of Yukikaze's technics to crush his face.

I'm starting to think that Msiranika's influence is not even affecting Touya, he's just a short tempered monster... And I love that!

Thanks for the chapter.

RIP: Nikuhiko.

Supporter
Page 13, first panel looks like the text got duplicated with slightly different wording.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this plays out like in Gate when Shino Kuribayashi beat the shit out of that prince.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chet31 do you want to get punched in the face with those gauntlets? Major disadvantage and we already know the guy has no strength but his appoint wields a sword. He will win because plot armor bullshit and nothing more.

Contributor
It's time for CQC !
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Sure, a fist fight against someone wearing full plate armor, even with his mighty plot armor MC would need some crazy skill to win without sacrificing several manga readers.

Aggregator gang
full set of metal armor..........

looks likes its a fair fight

but for real when your combat trained like he is armor means nothing so get fucked prince bitch

Supporter
Waiting for that grapple takedown beat down. Armor means shit when your joints are about to pop. Fuck that prince up army dude. He also has no helm so choke him the fuck out.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it the royal prats that have no sense of decency that ruin shows?

Oh well, "Weak men make tough times"

Users who are viewing this thread