I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The World of An Otome Game

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I HEARD ABOUT IT AND NOW IT'S BEEN TRANSLATED AND I LOVE IT SO MUUUUCH!

Dex-chan lover
*jumps straight on the rei-being-too-pushy-and-annoying bandwagon*
tbh I, too, did hate it a bit, reading the novel. But then the author actually addressed that in a manner I found so strikingly true and relatable to my own experiences I was left kinda dumbfounded I hadn't noticed I acted almost exactly like that, at times. So, it was also the first time I had this profound feeling of respect along the lines of, "oh, so it's not just superficial yuri bait, the author really knows what they're talking about".

So yeah. Don't worry, it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
Reading comments, wew a lot of you are quick to judge shit. You should drop that or you'll have a bad time in life. Give it more of a chance, you'll see why it's actually a very very good story as it goes on.

Fed-Kun's army
Enjoyed every second of this. Though I have a feeling we’re in for a loooooong haul before the payout comes...

LMAO MC IS GREAT
Reminds a lot of the Mage and the Demon Queen hahahaha

For those hesitating to follow this manga, I guarantee you, it’s one of the BEST yuri stories out there to date.

As for Rei’s attitude towards Claire, oh boy, you’d have to wait till everything comes to light because Inori-sensei knows what she’s doing with both the story and the characters.

This story saved me from a lurking depression. It’s just too good to be true for yuri fans like myself. It’s beyond perfect.

Finally a translation!!! I am definitely getting the Light Novel once it releases in the US!

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

Also
Ah, sorry, I'm not interested in the lackeys.
is one of my favourite quotes of all times. Fuck the lackeys always acting all high and mighty
Thank you. aaaaaand followed

Users who are viewing this thread