I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Best Friend's Engagement was Annulled. I Need To Do My Best…

this is a shit chapter you can't even count this as a yuri or a shoujo ai. this shouldn't be in any yuri anthology. the girls don't even show any sort of romance between each other except for the shower blushing panel but then again that could just be that their embarrassed however this is a yuri anthology so let's assume that that blushing was in a romantic way. in other words i'm disappointed in this chapter and i feel insanely yuri baited D:

No offense but if i'm reading something tagged as "yuri", my lesbian ass wants representation not a baity ending where they end up with a dude ...

I don't get why people are so confused?? Maria likes the prince romantically and there's love between the two girls so I don't get why everyone is saying this isn't yuri/shoujo ai? A poly relationship doesn't need sexual love between all the partners. Shion Maria and the prince like each other enough to spend their lives together, that's all you need for a good relationship and since there is girl+girl romance obviously it would be in a yuri anthology.

HELL YEAH, WHAT A GOD-TIER YURI, VERY VERY NICE, IT IS SO NICE THAT IM SO HAPPY, IT IS YURI BTW IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS HAREM

Dex-chan lover
The best one yet.
Good old Polygamy, the relationship type where everyone wins because love is strong and equal.

Users who are viewing this thread