Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
It may imply that "writing on my journal" was a euphemism for something else? Something that more nefarious and taxing.

Dex-chan lover
One more noble conspiracy against him from people that act like they're on his side and him being completely oblivious to it and I'll drop it 🫡

Honestly getting tired of that generic noble trope and two faced people, while mc is just being pushed around, especially since it NEVER has any consequences for the people doing it <_<

MC usually always just goes "Haha, you got me good, anyway moving on"
I rather have that than good nobles, which is nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what the noble will get out of finding out the MC'S skill set.
Depends on the mind set. MC came out of nowhere with such incredible abilities making him like a candle in a dark room. Having being appraised could give some insights on him. Even more so, we don't know much about lore of the country, so things may develop there.

Dex-chan lover
It’s probably just pure curiosity. Recall end of previous chapter where he hand waved the suggestion that Miyabi might be a spy. Duke just really wants to know how Miyabi does the miraculous stuff he does
He waved off him being a spy but not necessarily harmless so perhaps both curiosity and determining his harmlessness
It may imply that "writing on my journal" was a euphemism for something else? Something that more nefarious and taxing.
more likely making a report to her father on Miyabi's shenanigan like "throughout the journey , we never camped out, he made a house for that." "In a end , I half expected him to create an airship and just flew the rest of the way"

Double-page supporter
Retard MC who always falls into other's plots/100% pure selfless paragon is such an overused trope its frustrating to see over and over.

If MC was at least marginally aware of things or even remotely capable of using common sense for IRL this would be so much better.

No guy like this would survive IRL even in the nicer societies unless they're a literal 10/10 looks, and even then he'd get taken advantage of Johnny Depp style. :kek:

Double-page supporter
It’s probably just pure curiosity. Recall end of previous chapter where he hand waved the suggestion that Miyabi might be a spy. Duke just really wants to know how Miyabi does the miraculous stuff he does
Not to mention he can dug a tunnel in few second, bypassing the hard stone obstacle too.

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder though, how many people here would still be saying he should be wary of the duke if the manga never showed them talking about the well “schemes” surrounding miyabis

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooo, I can't wait a month for the next chapter 😭 damn itttttttt. Thanks for the TL!

Supporter
"your appraisal says that your class is something called a 'minecraft steve'?"
remind me of actual minecraft isekai(has erotica, not sure if MD still has it or not) where MC doing everything minecraft related. (infinite water, stair mining, torch pillar, floating block)
I don't think he pulled the mlg water bucket yet but I guess it's gonna be sooner or later.

Supporter
seeing stranger with no background , pulling magic work that no one ever see it before.
Miyabi was lucky that he didn't get burn at stake on day1.

I think noble in this also similair to eh..... the spaceship guy who got shipwreck into planet with magic one (can't rmb name, the one that he decided to conquest the planet to forced science knowledge for entire planet so they can fight spacebug in future) where noble also gauging his power and trying to find his background while having "good guy" mask on front and support him at certain point.

They're not 1D evil/greedy noble and also not happy go lucky noble. Idk what people expected from people in high power tbh? they want noble who either fully welcome or outright trying to take advantage the X-factor guy who came out of nowhere? without probing or testing the water first ?

People fear the unknown. having superpower guy at your side is good but how can you "trust" them if their total background is blank state. the first thing come to mind would be "They must be conceal their background/power or at least, there's someone did it for them"

Let's see what author do . Since miyabi got called by literal goddess of this world(?) he should get special appraissal and let noble knows that "Oh, he's just goddess favorite child, we shouldn't question it any longer since he's most likely not gonna use his power for evil now" or something like that.

or it's will be another "bug appraisal(another blank or understatted) since he's not from this world" troupe and make noble keeping close eyes on him more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
remind me of actual minecraft isekai(has erotica, not sure if MD still has it or not) where MC doing everything minecraft related. (infinite water, stair mining, torch pillar, floating block)
I don't think he pulled the mlg water bucket yet but I guess it's gonna be sooner or later.
Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!
somebody already posted it,but yes it is on MD.

Double-page supporter
If you're talking about, https://mangadex.org/title/83067b19...68b41bf/goshujin-sama-to-yuku-isekai-survival where the MC does all that, then yes, it's on MD.

And I don't know what's so nonsensical about a good noble, Noblesse Oblige is a pretty old term. And Good is always in the eye of the beholder. Modern Freedoms don't really make sense to people that grow up in strict hierarchical societies. But they could be non-abusive. They could be treated fairly, for serfs. If you live in a society where prima nocta is just a fact of life, you don't grow up thinking that it's bad. It just is.

You don't need to be evil or cruel to stay in a position of power, it's just more difficult to avoid the machinations of others, without being just as cruel or manipulative. You can just as easily have normal "good" nobles as easily as evil assholes.

Double-page supporter
Miyabi was lucky that he didn't get burn at stake on day1.

I think noble in this also similair to eh..... the spaceship guy who got shipwreck into planet with magic one (can't rmb name, the one that he decided to conquest the planet to forced science knowledge for entire planet so they can fight spacebug in future) where noble also gauging his power and trying to find his background while having "good guy" mask on front and support him at certain point.

People fear the unknown. having superpower guy at your side is good but how can you "trust" them if their total background is blank state. the first thing come to mind would be "They must be conceal their background/power or at least, there's someone did it for them"

Let's see what author do . Since miyabi got called by literal goddess of this world(?) he should get special appraissal and let noble knows that "Oh, he's just goddess favorite child, we shouldn't question it any longer since he's most likely not gonna use his power for evil now" or something like that.

or it's will be another "bug appraisal(another blank or understatted) since he's not from this world" troupe and make noble keeping close eyes on him more.
I believe you're thinking of, https://mangadex.org/title/48221bce-0fd2-4519-b5f3-4fdc1921007b/kouchuugun-shikan-boukensha-ni-naru

And the Duke, is definitely scheming. Just not necessarily in opposition to the MC. Like all patriots are described as being, he's concerned about the welfare of the nation. Miyabi, came out of nowhere, has no history, no known allegiances, and while he has standard skills, they are exponentially stronger than any on record. Any normal person would be concerned.

Miyabi as a single being, can store more mass in his inventory than entire warehouse districts, helped a low rank adventururer fight 2-3 levels above their rank, has construction and logistical skills that would be invaluable to any army/military. We're not told of any ongoing war or military action in this universe, but a person who can render any fortification useless, can steal an entire city's supplies, looks just like a normal person. That's a serious danger to any nation.

All that doesn't make the Duke, Lex Luthor plotting against the alien menace Superman. He's just super concerned if he has a dark side that he's hiding.

And more likely than not, the Duke wants the appraisal, because he is probably wondering if Miyabi is hiding /more/ powers. If instead of just a Super Soldier Logistics Engineer, he actually can do actual combat magic, That upgrades his threat level entirely.

Dex-chan lover
And I don't know what's so nonsensical about a good noble, Noblesse Oblige is a pretty old term. And Good is always in the eye of the beholder. Modern Freedoms don't really make sense to people that grow up in strict hierarchical societies. But they could be non-abusive. They could be treated fairly, for serfs. If you live in a society where prima nocta is just a fact of life, you don't grow up thinking that it's bad. It just is.

You don't need to be evil or cruel to stay in a position of power, it's just more difficult to avoid the machinations of others, without being just as cruel or manipulative. You can just as easily have normal "good" nobles as easily as evil assholes.
One of the most important tasks for the Medieval nobility was to protect people. And they were generally more popular among the commoners than not. Like with most things, the strict hierarchical societies were often less strict in practice, especially when it came to less formal occasions.

The main way the nobles stayed in power was to not be abusive and thus not getting the commoners to revolt. People are still more friendly than hostile, despite how it might appear. The reason we see so much negativity is because it sticks out from the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread