Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.3

Contributor
Disguuuuusting! Obviously you should take atleast 70%... he might have left japan but he still has his doglike black company slave mentality that makes me retch... and this "because i'm support I take less"... pure bullshit.
He should be priotizing getting land to build a inn or something and what does he? Take 30% and even give the owed money back from that... disgusting... might aswell be that girls slave in this world... truly pathetic...

Dex-chan lover
It's a meat that even women can enjoy...

what? Between the weird casually sexist "you did well considering you're a girl" bit from the first chapter and this new idea that girls don't like meat... has this author ever actually met a woman?

Dex-chan lover
sheep... light flavor... ??? author really stretching his privileges. sheep meat is notorious for having a unique smell + taste, esp if not prepared in a specific way beforehand (a bit on the level of jackfruit, a bunch like it, a bunch cannot handle it, a few in the middle.)
and the further statements i'm not even gonna quote, they're fucking horrendous lol
author's lack of sexualization is from an entirely reactionary standpoint holy shit. like, some form of moralism.
i feel like author is running off of "shit he's heard" in a lot of aspects.

Dex-chan lover
If you mush up the ground sheep meat, is it ground ground sheep meat patties?

Users who are viewing this thread