Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Since everyone else is focused on the goddess killing that mob, I'll point out she's got a great rack and hope all her (yandere?) angels also have great racks

(Anyways she's a goddess, you think she'll inconvenience her oshi?)

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe the mob character is going to stay dead, MC going to definitely tell her to reverse it. Would be interesting though to see the after effects of someone dying.

Double-page supporter
Nah god is even simping for him and erasing people i cant anymore but i must see more

Dex-chan lover
Ohh no, it's the first of him meeting the dark side of his fans, RUN MC, RUN! save your Chasity!

Dex-chan lover
Even streamer won't be able to stop a murder this time
That guy just got popped like that

Dex-chan lover
well i expected the goddess to be like that from the moment i saw the shirts but what i amused about is her hand gesture and effect in the last page lol

Dex-chan lover
Would be more funny if the goddess just deletes their magic and maybe putting the family into poverty

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'm sure she could actually erase them from ever existing. That wouldn't leave any proof depending on if everyone's memories get changed too.
But, if she did just pop him. MC definitely gonna get blamed for it.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
It seems for some reason every fantasy story in Japan has to go back to 'fight against god' lmao. That said, that was fast for this one xD

Users who are viewing this thread